ⓝⓘⓝⓔ 🔐

" Changkun ?! * he kept starring at him for a while * why are you here ? "

" Oh is that all you can say after not seeing me for 10 years ? " , he tighten his arms more around Jungkook's nape getting more closer .

In the other side there was some certain husband who was looking at them with blood shots eyes .. Jimin was grinding on his teeth felling mad from how close they were standing together .. What makes him even more mad that the guy who is flirting with his husband is really gorgeous ,

His glowing face with sharp eyes and his soft hair with those hot lips, the way his fancy clothes look and his damn sexy figure .. Just who the hell is that ? And how dare he to touch his husband ?!
why Jungkook is not stopping him !!!

He kept searching for Yoongi and when he found him , he pulled him from his arm .

" Ouch ouch my arm "

" Who's the hell is that ? " , he pointed on the strange guy with Jungkook .

Yoongi looked where Jimin was pointing .. " mm that .. is Changkyun .. Jungkook had a crush on him back then at school" ,he replied with bored expression

It hurts hearing that his husband was crushing on someone before ,even if it was during school . he never imagined that Jungkook would ever like someone else except him maybe because Jungkook told him he was his first so he really thought that Jungkook never looked at someone else before.

" And what happened after ? were they boyfriends ?"

" No they didn't .. Actually what happened after was so bad " , it was clear all over Yoongi's face how he feel empathy looking at his best friend's side .

" Why ? "

" Because when Jungkook's father knew that he has a crush on someone , and it may can hinder him from studying, so to stop them from getting together , he .... "

" He what? why did you stop ? "

" His father slept with Changkyun "

" What the fuck !! " .

" It's a family event and you are not a part of our family ! why you are here ? " , Jungkook pulled Changkyun's arms away gently breaking the hug .

" I guess your father didn't tell you "

" Didn't tell me what ? "

" We get engaged , so he apparently a part of our family " , his father approached them , wrapping his arm around Changkyun's waist .

Changkyun smiled raising his hand up showing Jungkook the ring he was wearing .

Jungkook's expressions went blank , his mind was still not processing what he is hearing anyways why should he even care ,moreover he doesn't have a say on his father's decisions !

" Congratulations , i wish you will stay happy together " , he walked away leaving them behind .

He was about to head to where his husband and his son were but someone snatched him from his arm .

" Yoongi !! What's the hell ? You scared me "

" Your husband is gonna kill you "

" What !! "

" He saw you with Changkyun and he was about to explode , he asked me about him "

A bright smile drawers on Jungkook's face , " So he still cares about me right ? If he doesn't care why would he asked ? "