ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ 🔐

Yoongi opened his apartment's door and went inside but Jimin was still hesitating to get in .

" Come in please .. don't be afraid " .

When he finally entered , his son immediately left his drawing behind and ran to him , " Papaaa " .

" Minjun " , his father lifted him . hugging him tight . " Don't go anywhere without Papa again " .

The kid didn't understand since his dad was the one who brought him here .

" Papi your eyes are red .. does it hurt ? " , he placed his small hand under his father's eyes , looking at him with wondering expression .

" No my baby I'm fine " , with tired smile . he lied . he didn't want his son to get worried .

" You should eat something and rest for a while , maybe we can go out to eat together if you are not comfortable around Jungkook now , maybe i can show you around too to get familiar with the city "

" No thanks .. i don't want anything from anyone "

" Don't be stubborn .. im a doctor and i can tell how much you are getting weak . you need to keep going , i mean whatever is happening has already happened so try to accept it . but cutting out meals .. keep crying .. acting aggressive won't change the reality .. try to get yourself together at least for the sake of your son " .

Shit these words may be harsh but this man is talking right .

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath , " Fine " .

They went out of the apartment and Jungkook noticed since he was cleaning leaving the door of his apartment open .

" Where are you guys going ?! "

" We are going out to eat .. your husband needs to get back his strength .. maybe you can keep Minjun with you "

" No ! He is gonna stay with me " , Jimin was panicking , hugging his son tight still lifting him .

" No i wanna stay and clean with daddy " , he threw himself on his dad who was getting closer to Jimin .

Jimin immediately let him go because he doesn't wanna get any closer to this man .

" Minmin, tell Papa that we won't go anywhere till he come back " , Jungkook can feel how scared is his husband so he wanted to reassure him .

" Papa we won't go anywhere till you come back " , he repeated after his father .

Yoongi got inside his car while Jimin was looking around him checking how huge is the building they were in , it seems like they are inside a very fancy compound that have collection of skyline buildings .

He got inside the car , sitting next to Yoongi , the whole way he was trying his best to avoid looking outside the window but he couldn't help because the very clean streets , huge skyline buildings , the beautiful landscape gardens caught his attention . it feels like he is in a movie .

" Don't think too much , people who are living here are the elite like us . everything here is so fancy , here's my favorite park i will take there one day for a walk and snacks *he pointed at a very huge garden* .. and here's my clinic but most of the time i don't use it since im a doctor in the military department *he pointed on another building on the other side* .. and this is one of the best schools here , you can let Minjun join it later *he pointed on a big school* "

But Jimin didn't pay him attention , these things can get his attention but it will never impress him and what the hell did this guy said ? let Minjun join a school here ?! he doesn't wanna even live here !! he knows the reality of this place , he knows their fucked up system , he will never allow his son to join crazy people like them and learn their shit .