Chapter 03 || Best Friends

P a r k J i m i n P O V .

Mr Kim is a great teacher, especially with girls. I agree he's young and smart and charming, with those dimples and bulky built body, and the fact that he teaches biology is quite misleading to that. I mean, not for me, I genuinely like Biology. Who wouldn't, right? It's a great subject to study, especially when your family wants you to become a doctor.

That is the reason we're all struggling in this class to learn the anatomy of the body we need to open later when some of us actually become amazing surgeons.

"What if we dissect from the lower side?" A girl asks.

"That wouldn't be dissecting, darling." I smirk to myself.

"Did you say something Jimin?" Mr Kim looks at me and I shake my head.

"No, sir. Did you hear anything?"

He stares at me and then sighs, shaking his head as he decides to answer the girl in the back, while I focus on the girl on my left, "Did you take the notes?" I ask.

"Not for you." She says coldly. My baby is mad.

"Let me guess then, uhhhh Jungkook?"

She rolles her eyes, not sparing any glance to me yet as she's busy jotting down what Mr Kim has written on the board. I sigh, leaning on my chair and look around the class until I find the guy sitting at the end of the row, yawning and playing what seems to me is piano tiles on his phone. This is the only thing that me and Jungkook have in common, we both are not interested in being a doctor.

He has an undying love for sports. The last I remember was him winning the high school marathon from our school. We got two trophies that year, second was me. This brings us to the another phase of us. He has always been first in everything, whether it was us running a marathon, or a taekwondo match, or a debate, or Sara. Jeon Jungkook has always been a step ahead.

I'm actually surprised how he's able to sit that far from her in class when they're always attached by hip the rest of the time.

To my left, I hear something falling and see Sara bending down to get her pen. Just as she's doing it, her eyes move up to meet mine, staying like that for a second that I feel like ended too soon. Her thin, cream colored sweater hangs a little loose from her body, giving me a flash of one of her, and even my personal favourite black bra. I'm gonna drop a lot of pens.

She sits straight, shaking her head a little as she pushes her hair back, sighing deeply and starts writing again. Wow.

"Stop staring," Her voice makes me flinch as I blink a few times, snapping out of my bubble.

"Why? You know I like beautiful things." I say with a half smile and lean against my seat, stretching my body a little to place my arm on the back of her chair.

She glances at my arm and then at me, not saying anything and just huffs under her breath, looking at the front where Mr Kim is busy discussing some diagrams.

"Sara," I lean closer to her, brushing my hand against her arm, "meet me in room number 31 after you're done with your classes. Just five minutes, I swear."

"No, what for?" Her head snaps at me and so does her voice.

"Hey! quiet!" I glare at her and laugh nervously, shaking my head for the others to mind their own business.

"What is it Sara?" Our teacher asks, then looks at me with a displeased look, "Is he bothering you?"

"No, sir. Of course not. Why would I do that?" I say, "I was just asking for the notes from the last class, that's all. But I think she misheard a little."