Chapter 07 || Weird

P a r k   J i m i n   P O V .

I glance at Sara, walking beside me as we almost reach the café. She checks around, gazing at the flower shop nearby and I sigh softly, recalling her smiling face pointing at the prettiest flowers that she said I should gift her, claiming that I have a bad taste in picking the right bouquet for my girlfriend.

Following her gaze, I realise we're in front of the café. She glances at me with a confused look, pointing her hand at the door. I blink a few times, nodding and push it open for her, "Ladies first,"

"You're so weird." She laughs and I smile, following after her as she looks around for an empty table.

"Uh there...?" I say, not so sure about my suggestion as my index finger points on one of the separate booths next to the window, a few feet away from where there are round tables for a public seating. Sara looks at me, raising her right brow at me, "It's okay, we can sit here too–"

"Let's go there." She tugs on my hand, heading towards the empty booth, "It's your lucky day Mr Jimin."

"I feel like it too." I chuckle, sitting across her after taking off my jacket and put it next to me, "I mean, first you ran into me, then you spoke some really good words, and now we're here."

Sara laughs at my words, shaking her head while I look back, raising my hand to call for a waiter who shows up almost instantly to take our order, "A cappuccino for me, and for her..."

"Uhm cappuccino," She says, "please don't make it too sweet."

"Yes ma'am, anything else?" He asks.

"Yes," I add, "A chocolate brownie please." The waiter nods, taking  his leave and I glance at Sara, "Since when did you start liking coffee?"

"Since... I don't know, Jungkook just it's better and will help me stay up." She says with a giggle, shrugging her shoulders.  "So, yeah I've been having coffee a little sometimes. It's not that bad."

"Yeah, I know. I literally survive on coffee." I say which is true.

"I know," She nods, and before we take the conversation any further, the waiter comes up wih our order. He places the coffee on the table, one for me and one for Sara, then keeps the brownie in the middle and takes his leave.

I take a sip of my drink which tastes absolutely perfect, just a little less sweet, but it can do the work. Sara drinks her coffee too, and scrunches up her nose, keeping the cup back, "What happened? Is it not good?" I ask, laughing a little as she shakes her head.

"It's sweet." She sighs.

"Oh I think they exchanged our coffees," I say, glancing at mine, "This is not sweet."

"Wow" She shakes her head, not touching the cup again and just fiddles with her hands.

"You can take this if you want," I suggest, "Or order another one maybe? Is it too sweet?"

"Not too sweet, but it has plenty of sugar."

"Ah so it's all about sugar?" I sigh deeply, now understanding where this is going, "Come on just drink it, you're not gaining any extra calories."

"No, it's fine. I'm not that into coffee anyway."

"Alright, have the cake. It's for you."

"Really? No, thanks, I'm good. I can't even touch that." Sara says, laughing a little.

"Why not? You come here with me and not eat? How is this fair?"

"I'm sorry Jimin, but seriously I don't eat that. I'm on a really strict diet and there's no way I'm gonna cheat on it."