Chapter 12 || Balcony

J e o n J u n g k o o k P O V .

"Did you make some friends in the park today?" I ask, serving us dinner which is noodles for me, steak for both me and my brother and some rice and soup for both of us again, because noodles for him at night means an updet tummy the next two days.

Jeonghun nods his head, taking the first bite of the meat and praises it before going back to reciting how he had fun with the other kids his age, "-and then I showed them how do it properly! They all were impressed and said they want to be my friend."

"That is great," I chuckle hearing the strange way of him getting friends after showing them how to throw a good punch at a bad guy.

"Yeah then I met a noona and hyung in the elevator." He says, "That hyung said that noona is a princess! She really pretty. He was even helping her with his mouth."

"What?" I choke on my noodles, putting the bowl down and a cough a little, "Helping with his... mouth?" I ask, scared for what he might've seen those nasty people doing.

"Mm-hmm, noona said he was helping her. But hyung said she's tasty so he can't help it." He laughs while I'm staring st him, giving a mental note to myself not to leave him alone in elevators again. My poor little brother.

"Don't think abou-"

"Hyungie, can you do wonder with your mouth? I wanna learn it too. That hyung said big people can do it." Jesus Christ! What the fuck?! Who in this freaking world says that to a child?!

"No, people don't do wonders with their mouth." I say, keeping my eyes on the food as I'm eating.

"Really?" Jeonghun questions with a sigh, "Or maybe you don't know that's why you're saying tha-"

"I said people don't do any wonder with their mouth! Be a good boy and finish your dinner." He looks at me and then on his plate, nodding his head in response.

Once we're done with the dinner it doesn't take long for Jeonghun to go to sleep as he's still tired and I assume the jet lag from yesterday made it worse. I head to bed as well, deciding to keep the rest of company work for tomorrow and close my laptop, taking a deep breath. At least I won't be facing a financial crisis if I keep working.

___

I woke up with my alarm, did my morning routine which mostly includes, twenty minutes more in bed before finally coming out, then straight to the bathroom to freshen up a little, and then kitchen at last where I make myself a nice, warm cup of coffee to actually wake myself up.

Once the coffee is done, I pour it in a cup, going to the balcony which is a great place to spend some time alone, especially at this height, away from the daily hustle and noises, between gentle winds and the sunkissed warmth. It is a great place.

My eyes wander around slowly as I take a sip of my drink, that's when I glance down, diagonally to my left. The balcony is empty, the swing chair sits alone shining at places where the sun rays hit. Then suddenly the door is being opened and comes out the person I have been internally praying to never see in this state.

Park Jimin, with his bare chest and bare back, just his grey sweatpants hanging loosely on his torso, too low that the band of his underwear is visible. He stretches his body a little, running a hand through his messed up hair and leans on the railing of the balcony, resting his elbows on it. He's probably enjoying the view after ruining mine.

I take another sip, forcing and convincing my brain to stop making weird assumptions about his half naked presence in Sara's home especially in the morning. But it's too obvious, I sigh.

He turns his head to the side, glancing back as the door opens again, and this time it's Jeonghun's pretty noona, putting all her beauty on show, wearing her black set of lingerie. Ouch.

Her hair looks uncombed from which I assume she just got up and came straight out of bed. Jimin says something to her and laughs a little while she hits his arm, then steps further close to him, leaning on his side. Jimin wraps his arm around her, bringing her body between him and the balcony railing. Once he's got her caged, he leans down, kissing her lips. Where he should've stopped, but for god knows what reason, he goes kissing her neck and shoulder. He better stop this or I'm jumping in their balcony and shoving him off from the fifteenth floor!

I'll break those hands that he's using to touch Sara. And why is she not saying anything either?! Come on, Sara push him away! Shove him down the goddamn balcony for fuck's sake!

"Jungkookie"

"Crap" I mutter, taking a step back and turning away to avoid being seen from the two disgusting people. Shaking my head with a hope that will help me divert my mind from that asshole touching my poor, innocent Sara, I go back inside, finding Jeonghun standing near the couch, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, good morning champ." I smile at him, "How did you wake up early today?"

"Jungkookie," He says again, sounding and looking less sleepy now as he takes my hand makes me sit on the couch, "I saw pretty noona and princess noona in my dream!"

"Who is princess noona? Belle?"

"No, the noona I saw in the elevator. She was so pretty, hyungie. You would fall in love with her like I did!" I laugh at his words, ruffling his hair as he continues going on about how his princess noona is so pretty and I could make her my girlfriend.

"I already did fall in love once," I tell him, "and that is with your pretty noona. Now all the other noona's aren't a match."

"But princess noona is also pretty."

"She must be if you're saying, but not more than my Sara."

"Sara?" Jeonghun repeats, looking at me with questioning eyes, "Pretty noona's name is Sara?"

"Well, yeah. But don't tell anyone okay? I told you because you're my little brother." I smile when he nods instantly, linking his pinky with mine to assure me that this promise won't be broken. "Now stop talking about those girls and brush your teeth. I'll make us some pancakes for breakfast alright?"

"Okayyy" He sing songs, running back to his room.

"You and your noonas," I shake my head, preparing for the pancakes and also make him some smoothie.

He comes back in a few minutes and takes his seat, watching me work, "When will we see pretty noona?"

"Soon," I answer, "Anyways do you wanna go out today? Like for some shopping or something like that?"

"Yes! Will you get me a new car?"

"Only if you behave like a good boy and listen to me."

"I will!" He nods vigorously and takes his breakfast, starting to eat without me telling him to do it. I smile at his actions and pat his head.

__________

A/N- I have a secret, 🤭 y'know this chapter was actually 13th, the original 12th chapter was pure smut and this was the from next morning. But for some reason I thought I shouldn't publish that because most of you are not used to me writing that full-fledged "love-making". But I can publish that later some day as a bonus chapter if you want. 😌😌

Okay and one more thing thank you for 500+ views on this book. Means a lot to me, please keep reading, I hope I'm not letting anyone down. 

Please vote and Comment and share and do everything you want lol, Take care and stay safe ❤️