Chapter 13 || Mall

P a r k S a r a P O V .

"No,"

"Yes!"

"No,"

"Yes... Please, let's go I don't wanna stay at home doing nothing. It's not everyday Mr Kim is sick." I say, shaking Jimin's arm as he's busy playing with his phone.

When he doesn't respond, I sigh deeply and push his hands away from his lap, making space for myself. I sit sideways and wrap my arms around his neck, "Jimin, wouldn't you go out with me?"

"Mm-hmm," He nods, glancing at my lips and then my eyes. "Do you really wanna go? Like, can we not stay here, watch your favourite movie and just cuddle all day?"

"No, let's go out." I kiss his cheek, "It's been ages since I bought any clothes for me."

"It was two weeks ago." He sighs, "You're really expensive."

"Expensive girl?" I laugh, "Is that what you were listening to right?"

"Yeah, you should listen too." He smirks, nuzzling into my neck and breathes deeply, "Let's go then. Please get some new lingerie. I wanna see you flaunting all that body for me."

"Geez! That is all you think about isn't it?" I sigh at him and he laughs, making me stand up and heads inside to grab his t-shirt which should be somewhere in the house. I follow after him, smiling widely for he finally agreed to go to the mall, dumping his videogame plans with Taehyung.

He takes his time, looking for any of his presentable clothes if he ever left here and were to be found in my closet. Finally he finds his black ripped jeans and takes a hoodie with it, not giving much thought while I'm still standing in front of my closet with my hands on my hip as I contemplate what to wear.

My eyes roam back to Jimin who is half way dressed already, buttoning up the pants now. "Wait," I stop him, taking the blue hoodie and hand him a plain black t-shirt, and his denim jacket from yesterday, "This looks perfect."

"Alright?" He glances at me, putting on the clothes and comes to stand beside me, "What are you wearing?" He asks.

"I don't know, this is so hard..."

"I told you we could just stay at home, or go to my place?"

"I know what to wear." I chime, grinning at him as I pull out a white crop top and a white cargo pants. "This? I'll look so cool."

"Make it black." He says, "Black makes you look super sexy."

"I have no problem with looking super sexy, but then you will look like my driver." I point out, laughing at his face.

"Well," He smirks, "I do let your ride my car, my bike and even me."

"How can some people be horny 24/7 arghh?!"

"They have sexy people around to turn them on 24/7." He says smugly, eyeing me up and down.

"You are dirty. Get out, I gotta change real quick. Oh! and, I'm not wearing black, Mister."

"Get out for what? Do it here."

"Okay" I shrug, turning him around and he chuckles while I sneak in the bathroom quickly.

"That is cheating!" He says from outside.

"Well, Can I help it? No!" I laugh.

____

"Let's sit down somewhere, I'm tired." I say, dragging myself after him as he keeps on looking for different clothes. He's seen almost ten jeans of the same color and kept on pointing out flaws about how one of them don't have a pocket at the back, or if the shade is not fine, or it's light or too heavy. What is this guy made of? I swear he's so lucky that he's handsome and loves me, or else I would've locked him in the trial room and left home three hours ago!