Chapter 15 || Coffee

J e o n J u n g k o o k P O V .

It's been two days since I last saw Sara. She goes out early, comes home late and that is probably to avoid me after that day in the mall. Even Jeonghun didn't mention seeing her since then. He told me she's the princess noona he saw in the elevator the other day and fell in love with, and the hyung with her was Jimin.

I wouldn't be surprised to know that she's mad at me. She has every right to be mad, to be upset with me. And I'm willing to put the effort to change that as soon as possible.

"Come fast, Jungkookie!" I jog over to Jeonghun who is more than just excited to go to the park with me, saying he'd feel nice if I stay around while he's playing with his new friends.

Pressing the button to the ground floor, I lean against the wall while my brother keeps talking about getting caught in tag more than once by this girl who runs the fastest. The door slides open a little quick and another person comes in, probably talking on their phone which makes me look up to see who it is on hearing the familiar voice.

She smiles a little at Jeonghun, keeping the phone close to her ear, talking about a party or something like that which is when my eyes notice the way she's dressed. A black skirt, fitting her waist as if it was made especially for her, a tight black top with straps on the shoulder to secure it, a black choker on her neck making it look ten times more attractive than it already is and a similar one on her right thigh. Fuck!

I gulp down my own saliva, standing straight as I clear my throat to grab her attention, "Are you going somewhere?" Aish! Of course she's going somewhere, what type of question is that?

"Yeah," Sara answers, keeping her phone down and looks at me, "Where are you both going?"

"Park" Jeonghun replies, smiling at her. "Noona, you look pretty."

"Ah thank you," She smiles at him, bending to kiss his cheek, turning him into an instant tomato as he becomes shy and steps closer to me. My boy just got his first kiss from his crush.

The elevator door slides open, hitting us with a cold wave of wind that manages to send a shiver up Sara's body. She steps out, fixing her hair and heads towards the car I suppose is waiting for her.

"Sara! Wait," I call her after telling Jeonghun to go ahead and I'll join in a minute. She stops on her track, turning around with a questioning look, "Uhm I... Uh actually, you are- no, I'm mean, where are you going like that?" I say in one breath after a lot of struggling.

She chuckles at me and glances down at her dress, "Like this?"

"Yeah, i-it's not bad! It's good, too good actually..."

"Ah no, relax I'm good." She says, looking back when the car honks. "I'm sorry I gotta go now!"

"Uh yeah..." I stare at her, walking towards the car and sits on the backseat. They don't leave just as soon, instead the passanger door opens and Jimin comes out, sitting at the back this time. He's wilding a lot.

Not paying any more attention to his nasty ass, I decide it's better to go and accompany my brother who waves at me, smiling widely as soon as I enter the park. I smile back, taking a seat near a big, bushy tree while he points at me, talking to some kids. I'm sure he's showing me to them. In fact, he likes showing me off to people so much that I wouldn't be surprised if he starts getting customers and sells me one day.

I shake my head, pulling out my phone and open the bullshit app again. Why am I doing this to myself? I sigh, scrolling through posts until I've found one from Kim Taehyung. It's from a few days back, probably in an arcade with Jimin as they're doing the peace sign together for the selfie.