Chapter 10 - Dream House and Nightmare Fights

*Ashleys POV*

I woke up with a strong pair of arms wrapped around my stomach. I took a deep breath in and felt so calm. I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table and noticed that I still have about twenty minutes until we need to get ready for the airport. I turned around so I was facing Liam and cuddled into his chest. I felt Liam re-adjust his arms so I was held tighter to him. I dont think that we could've been closer.

It felt like two minutes ago, I looked at the clock. I heard the alarm but I didnt move. I was too comfy. "C'mon Ash. We need to get up," I heard Liam say before yawning. I groaned and then nuzzled my head into his shoulder. He chuckled and then sat up. He pulled me up with him. "We dont want to be late. We can get comfortable at home. I promise okay?" He said stretching. I nodded as I got up and opened my suitcase. I fumbled with my clothing and then plopped onto the bed with frustration. "Whats wrong love?" Liam asked sitting next to me. He chuckled at me and then waved his hand in front of my face. I blinked and then looked up at him. "My eyes are up here" he said laughing. Liam was shirtless and I couldnt keep my eyes off his chest. He was beautiful. "I cant find anything to wear with my shorts." I said blushing. "Here" He said. He got off the bed and handed me his big sweatshirt. I pulled it over my head and nuzzled my face in it. "Thanks Li" I said smiling. "Glad your happy. Now lets get going" He said grabbing my suitcase in one hand and my hand in his other.

"Thanks for letting me stay." I said hugging Izzy. "Oh it was no problem. I missed my best friend anyway!" She said squeezing me tightly. "You will need to come and visit me and Liam in London" I insisted. "Of corse. Just call me up anytime!" She said. I smiled at her and then hopped in the taxi. Liam got in the other side and closed the door. "Airport" He told the driver. We started driving away and I found myself watching Izzy's figure dissapearing. "You miss her already dont you?" Liam asked. His voice making me shudder. I just nodded. He took my hand and began making circles on the top on my hand with his thumb. " I already talked to your parents. I told them that you were coming back with me. I told them not to worry" Liam told me. "I dont think that they'd worry anyway." I mumbled. "Dont say that" Liam said quickly. "They never really cared about me. Trust me Liam. I had to live with them for years. They dont care" I said the last part quietly. "Hey. Look at me!" He said sternly. I looked up at him. He looked, almost angry? "They care about you so much! You might not remember, but they did so much for you. For us" He said meaningfully. I honestly didnt know what to say. I tore my gaze away from him and stared out the window.

Me and Liam didnt really say anything the whole plane ride. He tried to talk to me a few times. I mean, I didnt ignore him. We made small talk and all but I didnt really know what to say. Once the plane landed, we got Harry to pick us up at the airport. Me and Liam walked over to where Harry was standing. I didnt even know it was him at first. He was wearing a beanie and a pair of dark shades. "You guys ready?" He asked. Liam nodded as Harry led us back to his car. Once we were in the car, Harry started talking. "So, how is the old hometown?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and didnt say anything else. "Oui, I sense tension" He cooed. Liam shook his head. "No. Were fine" He replied. "Good because I'd hate to hear about trouble in paradise." Harry laughed. I didnt get what was so funny. Maybe an inside joke. After a long car ride, we finally pulled up to a house. It was really cute. It was small but it was cozy. We were in a bay, and it looked like a quiet street. It was the house I'd always dreamed of. Well the outside anyway. It had a decent sized yard, with a flower bed underneath the livingroom window and the one and only white picket fence. "You like it?" Liam asked me. I turned to face him and nodded furiously. "Hey guys, can I come for a visit?" Harry asked. "What trouble in paradise?" Liam mocked. I stifled a laugh. "Naw, Louis has some old friends over. I dont want to get in the way or anything." Harry laughed. I rolled my eyes and then told him he could stay for a while.