Chapter 15 - Suprise!

"You wake her up." "No, you do it!" "No I dont wanna get a black eye first thing in the morning" "Just wake her up" "Why dont you kiss her awake prince charming?" "Shut up" "Oh you in a fight?" "Awkward " "Just get her up. We leave in 20 minutes" I heard a bunch of voices talking. "SHUT UP" I yelled as I sat up and saw Liam at the kitchen table and the other boys surrounding me. "We're leaving in twenty minutes" Harry said smiling down at me. I reached up and grabbed a curl. I tugged on it and smirked as Harry squealed like a baby girl. "I told you I didnt want to wake her up" Harry mumbled as he walked away and into a different room. "Get up and get ready." Louis said smiling. "Wow, we're leaving in twenty minutes! I havent packed anything! We will be gone for like months!" I shouted. "I packed all your things this morning" Liam said pouring himself some OJ. I nodded and ran to the bathroom.

"Let's go boys!" I heard a voice yell. I didnt know who it was but I decided to yell back. "Hey! Sexist!" I walked out to see a man. I had no idea who he was so I just looked over to Liam. "Paul" He mouthed towards me. I still had no idea. "Um "I started. "Ash, this is Paul. Paul, you already know, this is Ashley" Liam introduced us. Dont get me wrong, im still extremely pissed but, he was the only one in the room. The other boys were grabbing there luggage. "I'll get your bags" Liam said leaving the room. "Sorry. I know this must be awkward and confusing. Im the boys tour manager and body gaurd. Paul" He said holding out a hand towards me. I shook his hand and then looked at the ground. "Don't worry. You may be overwhelmed at times. I mean being with these boys for months at a time, yeah things can get a little crazy" Paul laughed. "Woop woop" "You know it" "Lets do this" "TMH HERE WE COME" The boys chorused as they ran out the front door. "You wanna get going? We can pick something for you to eat on the way to the airport." Paul said opening the door for me.

My stomach growled as I grabbed the bag of mcdonalds. "Finally!" I yelled as I took a bite of my Egg Mcmuffin. "Mmm, looks good" Niall said. He was sitting beside me in the car. This was the arrangements.

Drivers seat - Paul

Passengers seat - Zayn

Middle row - Liam and Louis

Back seat- Niall, Me, Harry

"So do you guys always eat fast food on tour?" I asked. "Not always, well, yeah kinda" Niall admitted. I laughed and shoved the rest of my food in my mouth. "Your just like one of us" Niall said patting me on the back. "What time is it?" I asked. "7:22" Zayn called from the front. "We should be at the airport in about three hours. Get comfy" Paul said. We had to ride three hours then hop on a plane that will take us to America. I huffed and laid my head on Harrys shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Okay, I am not waking her up this time" I heard Harry say. "Its okay. Im awake" I mumbled. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone was out of the car except Harry, whom I was still on. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. We all stood around the car and waited for further instructions. "Okay, now we will hop on the plane and once we land, we will all meet up at the hotel. You guys can spilt up into two groups and grab a cab. It will be safer to split up" Paul announced. We all nodded and walked into the airport.

"I call Ashley!" Harry yelled grabbing my arm. "Sure lets go" Niall said as we all hopped into a cab. "So can you explain to me this whole process?" I asked. "Well, we do a show almost every night. Every once and a while we have a day off." Harry said. "We are heading to Sunrise. Than Miami the next day" Niall said. "Wow, this shall be fun" I laughed. "Okay, what else should I know?" I asked. "Well, there are some people. Like Lou" Harry said smiling. "She is our make-up artist. She has a husband named Tom and an adorable daughter Lux" Niall explained. I nodded taking everything in. "You can meet everyone along the way okay?" Harry said. "Okay" I said simply. "So um, is there something going on with you and Liam?" Harry asked filling the silence. "Well after he was a dick to Niall, I got pissed." I shrugged. "But he had a reason" Niall mumbled. This was it . Niall, I know. I know about what happened with us. Liam told me last night" I said looking at the ground. "What?" Harry said looking super confused. I lifted my head and looked at niall. "Not Now, Ash-" Niall started but I cut him off. "We can talk about this later" I said looking over at Harry. He was still looking confused. I lifed my hands and grabbed his cheeks. "Smile, this will be the best tour ever." I said making him smile. Literally. "Why is that?" Harry asked laughing. "Cause im here" I smiled at him. Then I turned to Niall and smiled at him too than nodded. We were all smiling like manics.