Chapter 11 - New Music and Sweet Goodbyes

*ashleys POV*

Once I walked out of the room, I went into the living room. I grabbed the blanket that was on the back of the couch and wrapped it around me tightly. I laid my head on the arm rest of the couch and just laid there. My body felt limp. The house was silent when I heard a crash. "Crap. Bloody Hell!" I heard Liam curse. Liam never cursed. He was so, so innocent. I cringed away and closed my eyes tightly wishing that this would all just go away. I heard footsteps slowly walk into the room. I didnt bother to look up, I just slouched further into the couch. Maybe if I just lay here, he'll think im asleep and leave me alone. "I know your awake." Liam said as I felt the couch sink in a bit. Well, that plan didnt work. Liam scooted closer to me. I moved as far as I could into the corner. I kept my head down because I didnt want to see him. I just wanted to fall into a deep sleep. "Please talk to me." Liam begged. It was as if I didnt have control of my own body. I felt myself turn and look up at him. Stupid Body. "Its okay." Liam said wiping away the tears I didnt even know I was crying. "Liam? Did we always fight like this?" I asked. He looked at he ground. I guess I'll take that as a yes? "Sometimes. I mean sometimes more than others. Depending on what was going on at the time." He said truthfully. "Did it ever get out of hand?" I asked quietly. "As in? What? Ashley if your implying,  I've never physically harmed you" Liam said looking hurt that I'd even consider that. "I just, needed to know." I said honestly. He nodded. "Can you trust me?" He asked. "Why cant you tell me who she is?" I pleaded. "Its best for you if you didnt know. Its really important for both of you!" Liam said trying to reason with me. "But if you are cheating on me, it is best for me to k-" "Im not cheating on you.Why cant you just believe that!" Liam said upset. "Think about it. Your sneaking around with her. Your calling her your girl. Your sneaking phone calls. It all adds up. It makes sense doesnt it? Your girlfriend cant even remember you and you just need to get your mind off it right? Cause its bugging you so much? Or maybe, you were doing that even before I lost my memory and im just making it easier with my amnesia." I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. "Stop!" Liam yelled angry. I flinched away from him. I tried to get away from him. As far as possible. "I-I-I'm sorry. I didnt mean to yell." Liam stuttered. I slowly got off the couch. I didnt want to be near him right now. "Ashley- please dont leave" Liam begged. Tears were falling down his cheeks now. He looked so vunarble. He reached out and pulled me onto his lap. I didnt back away though, I curled into him and wiped away his tears while my own were streaming down my face.

I woke up the next morning with my eyes all crusted from crying. Me and Liam were still huddled together on the couch with the blanket wrapped around us. We needed each other. He was my rock and I was his. No matter what I thought and all of my suspicions, I had to trust him. I heard a loud buzzing noise. I didnt want to move or disturb Liam so I stretch as far as I could and grabbed Liam's phone off the table. I was still curled in his lap and he was still sleeping. I first saw the time, 1:27.  Holy crap. Then I opened up the text message.

To Liam- Hey mate! Can you believe it, TMH tour starts in 4 days! You should bring ash over for a while(: We miss her! - Louis

I texted him back saying that we would be over in a little bit. I put the phone in my bra and then turned to Liam. "Liam... get up" I whispered. He didnt even move a muscle. "Liam" I said slightly louder. Nothing. Fine.. if it has to be this way. "Liam get up!" I yelled in his ear while shaking him. Liam's eyes popped open and he looked around the room. "Is there a fire? Are the cops here?" He asked in a paniced voice while clutching my body. "Nope" I said popping the 'p'. "Then why the heck did you yell for me to wake up?" He asked yawning. "The boys want us to go over to Louis and Harry's flat for a visit." I said plainly."Really ash? Really?" Liam chuckled. I smiled and started getting off his lap. "Wait, about last nig-" Liam started but I wouldnt let him finish. I dont want to start with this again. I pushed my lips onto his and kissed him lightly. Liam was really shocked but his hands wrapped around my torso. I pulled back and said "Forget about it" and then I pecked his lips once more before getting off him and sauntered out of the room.