{4} Got your body on top of me, all around, in and out you go

"Which flavour do you want, sweetheart?" The elderly woman asked Haneul who looked at the different ice-cream flavours with wide eyes.

Sunoo chuckled at how adorable the young boy looked and pat his head fondly. "I want mint choco!" Haneul giggled and smiled at the old woman, melting her heart.

Sunoo's eyes widened at what Haneul said, making his heart beat faster from a distant memory in his mind. He and his ex, Nishimura Riki, had come here for ice-cream after Sunoo finished his shift at the kindergarten.

The pink haired boy remembers how he and Riki would bicker endlessly about ice-cream, specifically Sunoo's favourite flavour, mint chocolate. Sunoo would love the flavour so much, but Riki would only gag and make disgusted faces, saying that Sunoo had shit taste in ice-cream.

Turns out he had shit taste in men as well.

"And what would you like, dear?" the woman asked Sunoo as she handed Haneul a cup of mint-chocolate ice-cream, who smiled happily.

"I'll have mint chocolate, please." Sunoo smiled sweetly, making the woman's heart melt again.

The two boys got their ice-cream, and both bowed to the lady after paying her. They went to sit on one of the tables in the park, watching as the sun was going down.

Haneul looked at the ice-cream with curious, looking up to Sunoo who tilted his head. The small boy grabbed the spoon in his tiny hands and took a bite of the ice-cream, his eyes immediately lighting up as he clapped his hands happily.

"Finally, another person that doesn't hate mint chocolate!" Sunoo cried out in relief, making Haneul giggle.

"It tastes really yummy. Thank you, Ddeonu!" Haneul said. Sunoo smiled at the younger, patting his head softly.

"No problem, love. Also, how many times do I have to tell you my name is Sunoo, huh?" He teased the boy, making him laugh once more.

"I just hope your parents come by soon." Sunoo muttered as he looked up at the darkening sky.

He was getting more and more worried about what he would do with the child, since he couldn't take the boy home, nor could he leave the boy at the kindergarten. He knew the police station wasn't an option since that's no place for a small child to be, so he could only pray that Haneul's parents would come soon.

He didn't know how but in the course of this week, he had fallen in love with the small child, wanting to protect him forever. The small boy reminded Sunoo so much of a baby deer, a precious child who was curious about the world but so afraid of exploring it.

Now, Sunoo was only a kindergarten teacher but he could clearly see that Haneul had social anxiety. He knew Haneul was quite young, but he could tell that the young child wasn't just shy, rather he was absolutely terrified of contact with others he didn't know or trust.

Sunoo felt his heart break for the younger and swore that he would help Haneul make more and more friends and grow up happily with all the other children in his class. He didn't know anything about Haneul's home situation, so he could only try and make the younger happy while he was with him.

Haneul held up a spoonful of the ice-cream to Sunoo's lips, snapping the male out of his worried thoughts. The pink haired male smiled at the younger, taking a bite of the ice-cream and patting his head. The two boys giggled with each other happily, completely unaware of the pairs of eyes watching them intently.

----------------------

"Boss, I've found them." Jaebeom whispered into the intercom.