{16} Boy, you're made for me

----------------------

"What do you mean 'finally'? I'm such a catch," Heeseung huffed in offence, watching as the two women looked at each other before laughing at him. 

"Of course, you're such a dreamboat." The blonde-haired woman said as she rolled her eyes. Sunoo looked between the two women and then back at Heeseung, still very unsure about how to react to the whole situation

"Shut up, Ryujin," Heeseung scoffed and turned to grab Haneul's hand in his own. Heeseung looked into Sunoo's eyes with a slight smirk and the younger male immediately knew what the older was going to do.

"We've come to live with you," Heeseung announced proudly, and the second the words left his lips, all hell broke loose. 

"EX-FUCKING-SCUSE ME!?!?"

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY??"

"Please stop swearing around the child." Sunoo groaned and the two women paused to look at him again. 

"You look familiar." The red-haired woman said as she stared at Sunoo with her piercing eyes. She resembled a cat in a way, and oddly enough, Sunoo thought she looked kind of cute. 

The blonde-haired woman gasped loudly as she seemed to have realised. "Oh my god, he looks like Chaer!" She said, and Sunoo froze at the nickname. 

"What did just say?" Sunoo asked in shock. It had been so long since he had last heard that name. 

"You're Chaer's little brother, aren't you?" The blonde woman, Ryujin, asked and Sunoo tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Ddeonu? Seonwoo? What was it?"

Sunoo couldn't help the way his heart began to race at the fact that these two women knew who he was. "Yeah, I am, Sunoo. You two are..." He asked, not recalling ever meeting these two in his life.

"We're her friends. She used to live here with us." The red-haired woman explained and Sunoo let out a sound of understanding.

"You must be Yeji-ssi, then?" Sunoo asked gently and the red-haired woman nodded happily. He remembered his older sister telling him about her two roommates and he vaguely remembered the name 

"In the flesh." She joked, her eyes turning into crescents when she smiled and Sunoo found the sight absolutely adorable.

"We have more important things to worry about right now," Heeseung exclaimed, earning a groan from the two women. 

"Shut up, Sunoo is more important than you right now." Yeji huffed and Heeseung's eyes narrowed dangerously at her. He seemed like he was going to pull a gun out from his vest but he refrained from doing so, instead inhaling deeply and grabbing Haneul and lifting his son into his arms. 

"Darling, do you want to come look around with me?" Heeseung asked Sunoo, ignoring the way the couple was glaring at him for blatantly ignoring them. 

"Actually, we wanna speak to Sunoo first," Ryujin began but Heeseung cut her off. 

"I wasn't talking to you." He growled and Ryujin flipped him off. 

"I think I'm going to stay here and speak to them first," Sunoo said, trying to ignore the way Heeseung was staring into his soul. It was silent for a few moments and Heeseung let out a sigh, as he walked up to the pink-haired boy. 

"I'm going to go put Haneul's things in one of your rooms," Heeseung announced as he gently pat the back of Sunoo's soft pink hair. The teacher wanted to ask if he could help in any way, but Ryujin suddenly surged forward and grabbed Sunoo's forearm.