{14} Cause your love is all I need

An awkward silence filled the entire room.

Here they were, sitting on the extremely expensive couches that lined the insides of Heeseung's living room. Kei had gone off with Niki and Haneul to the older safehouse, whichever one that was because Sunoo didn't know what to believe anymore. The pink-haired male frowned as he noticed the entire place had been cleaned, almost making it seem as if the entire gunfight/shootout had never happened. 

Had he hallucinated the entire thing? Had he hallucinated every moment since he met Haneul? Was he slowly losing it? 

He had so many questions and wasn't even sure if he wanted to hear the answers. His ignorance towards the reality of the situation was the last thread that he was holding onto but now he couldn't help but feel everything collapsing as the truth came out into the open. 

Ignorance truly was bliss. 

It was funny really, how mere moments ago Heeseung had lifted a gun at Jake and Sunghoon's heads, threatening to obliterate them if they didn't give him the explanation he needed, and yet here Sunoo was, waiting for Heeseung to give him a proper explanation about what the hell was going on. 

Heeseung was a mafia boss. A fucking criminal. Sunoo didn't know just how much more messed up his life could get at this point. 

He let out a shaky sigh of anger as he looked at Jungwon and Jay sitting on the couch across from him. He couldn't believe that he had trusted these two as well, honestly believing that they were a part of Heeseung's kpop group. 

Wait- was Heeseung even related to the kpop industry in the slightest? Sunoo wanted to cry. 

"Speak," The mafia boss's voice boomed in the large room, startling Sunoo even though he wasn't the one Heeseung was talking to. 

"Well, you see- Mr Mafia Boss Man...dude....we don't really know why we're here...?" Jake began to speak and Sunghoon elbowed the red-haired male. 

"Don't let him know what we're thinking! Now he has the upper hand!" Sunghoon whisper-shouted to the male who only scoffed at him and elbowed him back. 

"He has a gun in his fucking hands, I think he already had the upper hand." Jake whisper-shouted back. 

Sunoo felt his heart rate increase with every second his two idiot friends kept bickering and judging from how much angrier the scowl on Heeseung's face was, something really bad was about to happen if they explain properly. 

"You two are the teachers, right? Sunoo's coworkers?" Jungwon suddenly spoke up, making the two bickering males stop their conversation midway.

"We're not just coworkers, we're his boyfriends." Jake huffed at the younger male whose eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"Boyfriends?" The green-haired mafia boss spoke up, and Jake's confidence disappeared as he shrunk into himself a little as he now realised it probably wasn't the right thing to say.

"Hyung." Sunoo groaned when he noticed the way Heeseung's jaw clenched angrily. 

Both Heeseung and Jake turned to Sunoo, making the pink-haired boy sigh at the two older men. he was so mentally and physically drained, he seriously didn't think he could handle this right now. 

"Where are the bodies?" Sunoo asked quietly, and Heeseung looked at him with a somewhat confused expression for a few seconds before he answered. 

"Bodies? There were two men knocked unconscious on the driveway. They were taken to the basement for...interrogation." Heeseung answered, fidgeting slightly but Sunoo was too shocked to process the older's out-of-character nervousness.