{11} As long as you say my name

Heeseung cursed under his breath as he tried to count how many intruders were in the building, but his mind was foggy with thoughts of the younger male shaking on the floor next to him. 

"Sunoo-ah." Heeseung rasped out as he knelt down and Sunoo immediately jumped, staring at the older with wide eyes. But the pink-haired male wasn't looking at him, no, he was staring right at the large rifle that was held tightly in Heeseung's grip. 

Heeseung sighed, knowing how badly he had fucked up. He didn't want Sunoo to find out about his life this way, especially not when his life was in danger. But there was nothing he could do now, so he focused on more pressing matters.

He needed to get Sunoo out of there, without letting any of the intruders see him. It was fine if they spotted Heeseung, but he knew that if they spotted Sunoo, the young teacher's life would never be the same again. 

"Sunoo-ah." He repeated and Sunoo snapped his eyes up to meet the mafia boss'. 

"I know there's a lot going on, but I need you to listen to me so that we can all get out of this okay. Can you do that for me?" Heeseung asked gently, making Sunoo panic slightly at how calm he looked despite how frantic his eyes were. 

"Darling," Heeseung whispered as he grabbed Sunoo's hand in his own, the younger jumping slightly at the contact.

"Trust me on this." He said. 

Sunoo was struggling mentally and physically. Trust?  Isn't that what he had been doing all this time? Only to learn that Heeseung wasn't who he thought he was and was 1000 times more dangerous than he had ever believed. 

But right now, Sunoo couldn't see anything other than his own life in danger, and he was sure as hell that he didn't do anything wrong to die this way. So he decided to listen to his head this time and he nodded while tightening his grip on Heeseung's hand.

The green-haired male smiled gently at the teacher but immediately had a glare on his face when he heard another loud smash from where Jungwon was. 

"Fuck." Heeseung cursed under his breath and Sunoo began to recite his prayers because despite the horrible situation that they were in, he found the low-breath cursing so unconventionally attractive. 

"GET THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!" One of the men on the other side of the room screamed and Sunoo could feel his heart rate pick up in a panic. The man's voice wasn't as far as it was before and it was beginning to worry him. 

"Jungwon, how many are there?" Heeseung whisper-shouted to the younger male.

"Three. Two here, and a third one attacked Jay. I don't know where that fucker went though." Jungwon grit his teeth and Heeseung's hold on Sunoo's hand tightened in anger. 

Heeseung wanted to tell Sunoo to run to the door back to Haneul and Kei, but it was too risky with a third intruder's location unknown. 

"Fuck, Haneul is still outside." Heeseung cursed and Sunoo couldn't help but feel a bit nervous knowing that Haneul was left in someone else's care, especially since he knew how Heeseung wouldn't trust anyone. But he ignored his fear and decided to focus on getting out alive for now. 

If he died, then Haneul wouldn't have a caretaker anymore. None of his kids would ever see their cotton-candy haired teacher anymore. 

If he died, then he'd never be able to smile at his two stupidly loveable hyungs, Jake and Sunghoon - in fact, Sunoo was sure they wouldn't talk to each other ever again, blaming themselves if anything happened to him. 

If he died, he'd never be able to see his sister smile again, never be able to see her finally walking and taking him on her motorbike into the sunset.