{2} I ain't gotta a lot of time, no speech, just follow

It was another usual morning for a certain pink haired male who hummed as he placed all of the fallen children's books into their set places on the shelves. He smiled to himself as he picked up a lollipop that had fallen onto the floor, knowing that it was definitely from one of the kids in the class yesterday.

He nodded to himself satisfied at how clean the classroom was, before he made his way to the staff rooms. He opened the door and tried to step inside, only to gasp at the sight of his two colleagues on the floor, one holding the other in a chokehold by the neck.

"FUCK YOU, SUNGHOON! THE KIDS LIKE ME MORE!" Sim Jaeyun, a male with a personality as fiery as his bright red hair, screamed at his colleague Sunghoon, who was under him and trying to pry off the hands choking him at his neck.

"GET OFF ME, YOU FUCKING ANIMAL! ATLEAST SUNOO LIKES ME MORE!" Park Sunghoon, a male with a personality as icy as his silver hair, screamed back and tried to claw at Jaeyun's arms.

"NO, HE LIKES ME MORE!" Jaeyun bit back angrily.

"I don't like the either of you." 

Snapped the two males out of their killing demeanour as they both turned to see their pink haired colleague standing at the door with a disappointed look on his face.

"SUNOO!" They both shouted in relief and scrambled to push away from each other.

Kim Sunoo, their pink haired colleague, just sighed at them, not finding this interaction any bit shocking to him since it had happened many times before. Sunoo honestly wondered how Jaeyun and Sunghoon hadn't murdered each other, but once one or the other did, Sunoo wouldn't know if he'd be surprised or not.

"Sunoo-ah! I missed you so much!" Jaeyun was the first to say as he quickly adjusted his outfit, running a hand through his hair as he smiled down at Sunoo.

"You saw me yesterday, hyung." Sunoo giggled, trying to walk to his desk but was stopped by another tall figure.

"Sorry you had to see that side of me, darling, but anyways, good morning, my love." Sunghoon smirked to the pink haired male who almost screamed in frustration.

"Good morning, Sunghoon hyung. Also, how many times have I told you to stop with the pet names?" Sunoo said in the politest voice his could muster.

"Sorry, love, you're just too cute not to tease." Sunghoon winked, making Jaeyun scoff. 

The red-haired male was making his way to the two when Sunoo decided that it was enough and he slipped his way in between his colleagues, safely making it to his desk.

Sunoo sighed as he placed his phone on the desk, grabbing out the role as he mentally prepared himself for the day.

Meet Kim Sunoo, a male with a personality as bright as his baby pink coloured hair, who worked as a kindergarten teacher for the past few years. He was a very social person; however, it did take time for him to open up to people, so he only had two close friends, which happened to be the two wrestling males on the floor earlier, Park Sunghoon and Sim Jaeyun.

Now, Sunoo knew that they were both romantically interested in him, but he only saw those two as reliable older brothers who meant the world to him. He had rejected them many times, but their will was as strong as their hate for each other so it seemed that they wouldn't get the idea any time soon.

It honestly amused Sunoo because there was so much sexual tension between those two that it seemed everyone in the world knew except for them. Seeing them bickering with each other all of the time made him wonder whether they really liked him or if they honestly just used him as an excuse to hide their affection for one another.