DISCLAIMER

NEW HEESUN BOOK BABES <3

I WILL LITERALLY GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

----------------------

This is a Heesun fanfiction
Lee Heeseung X Kim Sunoo

mafiaboss!heeseung x kindergartenteacher!sunoo AU

Basically heeseung being whipped for sunoo and doing anything with his mafia powers to make the boy his <3

CUTE ENDING

----------------------

Side ships:

Jaywon
Park Jongseong X Yang Jungwon

Jakehoon
Sim Jaeyun X Park Sunghoon

----------------------

I've said this a few times throughout the story, but for new readers I'll mention it now: there is no 'daddy' kink or sexualisation of the word 'daddy' in this story. It will only be said by Heeseung's child and mentioned a few times by Sunoo when he is referring to Heeseung when he is talking to Heeseung's child.

All enha members are aged up (all above 18)

No smut, however, there will DEFINTELY be intimate scenes.

Literally just a fluffy romantic crack fic with some guns and violence here and there

Irregular updates

Violence, bullying, homphobic comments/slurs, a LOT of swearing and other triggering/sensitive themes will be mentioned but only briefly since this is quite wholesome if you minus the mafia part.

If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics, then this story isn't for you.

Please do not plagerise this story as it is all my hard work and effort. If you do not like the content, then please just exit the story without reporting.

Mostly action, romance, comedy, crack, fluff, and sexual tension.

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love talking to my readers since you guys motivate me to write more T^T

----------------------

"You're his father?!" Sunoo asks in shock and somewhat disgust.

"What's so shocking about that, darling?" Heeseung scoffs with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Haneul is an absolute sweetheart and you're an-" Sunoo stops and looks Heeseung up and down.

"Asshole." Sunoo mumbled and Haneul giggled in between his tears.

----------------------

Or in which mafia boss Lee Heeseung falls in love with his son's kindergarten teacher, Kim Sunoo.

Coming 25th December 2021

----------------------

Enjoy loves!~

Sunooluv3 <3

Started: 5th January 2022

Finished: