{13} Boy I'll give you what you want

"RIKI?!?" Sunoo gasped loudly as he held onto the tall male's shoulders. There was a moment of silence between the two as they stared at each other with wide eyes.

Sunoo couldn't even remember how long it had been since he saw the blonde-haired male and he could feel his head spinning knowing that he had run into him again - that too, with his car. The blonde man stared at him with shock, trying to process the situation before he suddenly gasped really loudly.

"WAIT- who are you?" Riki asked with a thick Japanese accent while furrowing his eyebrows. His accent still hadn't left him after all these years and his voice was far deeper than what Sunoo remembered, but what surprised the young teacher more was the question that the delirious male had just asked him. 

"You- I swear to fucking god, do you seriously not recognise me?" Sunoo nearly screamed, his initial shock at almost killing someone immediately dissipated and he was now full of rage. 

"No? Wait a minute- are you the cute waiter that served me ice cream last week?" Riki asked with wide eyes and Sunoo couldn't do anything but stare at him in disbelief. A second of silence passed between them, Riki looking around awkwardly as Sunoo abruptly stood up. 

"On second thought, die." The pink-haired male spat as he pushed the tall blonde to the ground and walked back to the car. 

"Wait- You can't leave me here? Sir?" Riki panicked but Sunoo completely ignored him as he sat in the seat of his car. He was already so pissed at the situation he was in and it just seemed to be getting more horrible as time passed. 

"Is that..." Jake finally looked at the man and gasped as he pointed at the blonde felon that he had hoped he'd never have to see again.

"NAHHH, HE'S GOT A LOT OF NERVE SHOWING HIS ASS AROUND HERE," Sunghoon growled as he held onto Sunoo's shoulder supportively.

They both absolutely despised Riki for the pain they put him through and they had been completely overjoyed to know that Riki had moved back to Japan. But now he was here again and they weren't going to allow him to hurt their pink-haired friend ever again.

"Sunoo, you made the right choice." Sunghoon smiled evilly but that made Sunoo furrow his eyebrows in confusion. "By hitting him with my car?" The pink-haired male asked, but when he got no reply he just looked away in disbelief.

What he thought would be a fun shopping day, a day where he could bond with Haneul and help the younger try and overcome some of his fears, ended with him witnessing two murders and murdering a man with a gun. Not to mention the man who he was 50% terrified by and 50% attracted to, turned out to be a mafia boss. And now, not only was he stuck with his two idiotic hyungs in the backseat with the mafia boss's son, but he had hit his ex with his car. 

The day honestly couldn't get any worse at this point. 

But the pink-haired male knew he spoke too soon when he spotted a sleek black car with dark-tinted windows zooming towards him through the side mirror. He furrowed his eyebrows and wondered if the car was going to stop, but instead of stopping, the sped-up, just as Sunoo's heart rate did. 

"AYE, GET OUT OF THE WAY, PUNK!" Jake shouted as he rolled down the window slightly. Riki furrowed his eyebrows at the red-haired male, rolling his eyes as he turned his attention back to Sunoo, but the pink-haired male's attention was preoccupied. 

"You hit me with your car! I can sue you." Riki shouted as he banged his fist on the front of the car.

"Run him over, darling, don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Jake whisper-shouted from the backseat.

"I agree with him, we'll defend you in court, Noo." Sunghoon chimed in.

"You're both kindergarten teachers, not lawyers." Sunoo rolled his eyes as he huffed angrily, but he looked back into his side mirror to see that the car wasn't stopping anytime soon.