What he gets you for the holidays

harry- He gets you a few clothing items you've been wanting for what felt like forever. He kept it hidden really well, and you had previously given up hope to own the items. But, of course he pulled through and made your day.

ron- He gets you a lot of fun and interesting foods and candies for you to try out together. Fred and George helped him pick them out for you, and you both thought they did a great job.

neville- He got you your favorite animal! Neville has such a huge spot for animals, and when he saw how full adoption centers were getting he thought he could find the perfect home-needing friend for you.

draco- He gave you a beautiful jewlery set with your birth stone within the ring. He always liked to keep it at a traditional level of fancy, but you wereny expecting something that expensive.

hermione- She gives you a bunch of beautiful stationary items. She knows exactly what to look for when it comes to pens and books, and she hit the spot on the supplies you would love.

fred- He gets you a huge stocking full of a bunch of different candies he's been expeirencing, as well as a coulpe other small gifts. A few of his candies were definitely questionable, but you tried to hide your worry.

george- He gave you a set of potion ingredients. It was realy interesting to you and you enjoyed doing potions on your free time, so you were very excited to try everything out.

ginny- She gives you the pair of really expensive shoes you've been eyeing through a local shop window. She thought if she could get the money, it would definitely be worth it to watch your reaction

cedric-He gets you a beautiful promise ring. After a year of being together, he thought it would be fitting to give you something that could symbolize his love and commitment to you.

oliver- He gives you a book series on the history of women in quidditch, which you found interesting. Although you didnt play for the school, Oliver knew that you fell in love with the sport through him.