Cedric Diggory catch-up

*THESE WILL BE IF HE WASNT DEAD DUE TO SOME OF THEM BEING SET AFTER HIS DEATH*

How you two hug-

He likes wrapping around you protectively while you lean against him

He likes wrapping around you protectively while you lean against him. It makes you feel safe and loved, and makes him feel important and caring. 

When you ignore him- It takes him a bit to notice when you start to, but once he realizes whats happening, he tries to get the reason out of you as much as he can. He uses logic to try and convince you that its better to just tell him than to bottle it up and cause worse problems later on. 

What year you were when you started dating- Third

What position would you play in quidditch- You dont play quidditch for Hogwarts, but you often play to practice with Cedric to challenge him when he's without an opposing team. 

Blood stats- Half blood

His favorite physical features about you- He has always liked your lips, you find him watching them alot of the time, but when you point it out he just laughs and shakes his head. He also likes your cheeks, and loves to squish and kiss them when you two are alone. 

Favorite muggle movie- Beetlejuice 

Who at Hogwarts likes you- Ron

Your house- Hufflepuff

How many kids you have- One boy 

When you get insecure- He smiles while telling you how beautiful you are to him and how lucky he is to be with you. He hugs you and kisses your face repeatedly before trying to get your mind away from the subject.

When you stay with him- His family was skeptical of you at first, but quickly started to like having you around. They grew more comfortable around you and began joking, especially his dad. You spoke to his father alot about Cedric, and he would always tell you how happy you made his son.

They meet your parents- Your parents always had a very neutral opinion on Cedric until you were with him for about a year. They didnt see anything special about the relationship until then, regardless of you gushing about him quite often. 

Your best friends- You dont really have one set bestfriend at Hogwarts, you talk to Cedric and Lavender, so although it may seem cliche, Cedric is your bestfriend. 

First I love you- I wasnt really a big  moment for either of you. After a few months of dating he said it to you before you both had to leave Hogwarts for the Holidays

Favorite family member of his- His dad

glasses or braces- glasses

favorite shop- Flourish and Blotts

Colors, Halsey- "You were a vision in the morning when the light came through,"

Cedric came into your life and automatically made everything so much better. He made you feel insanely loved and cared for, making you the happiest you've ever been. 

Favorite Breakfast Club Character- Alice

Your favorite feature of his- His smirk has always been something you adored about him. He usually did it when he was making fun of you or being intimate. He knows it drives you crazy, so he purposefully does it. 

Favorite pop artist- Gwen Stefani 

Least favorite class- Potions

Who loves who more- He loves you a little bit more, but for the most part its pretty balenced. 

Favorite thing to do together- During the holidays, Cedric loves to go out to shops at diagon alley with you and drink butterbeer at Hogsmeade, making fun of you each time due to the foam on your lip after drinking it. 

Fav Marauder- Sirus

What he does when you're sad- He figures out whats wrong, and if its nothing that he can directly change, he tries his best to change your minds focus onto something else. 

Fav. place at hogwarts- The Library 

When he gets jealous- He doesnt get jealous often, and when he does it never lasts long. He usually just asks for reassurance if its something not serious. If someone else touches you or directly flirts with you, however, its a different story.

Hogwarts pet- 

Battle of Hogwarts- You and Cedric were both fighting beside of each other for Harry. You knew how much he meant to Cedric, and you wanted to help him as much as you could.

What you steal from him- You take his Hufflepuff-themed things alot. His tie, robe, anything that you can wear and get away with. 

Least Favorite Hogwarts house- Slytherin