first "I love you"

Harry~ You kept waving your wand over and over, thinking of your absolute happiest memory. Dumbledores Army was meeting in the Room of Requirements, and now you were all practicing on the patronous spell, but you couldn't get it exactly right. After multiple attempts, your boyfriend finally came to your rescue.
    "Like this," he whispers before taking your hand and flicking it a certain way as you say the spell.
    An animal finally came into view, causing you to smile widely.
    "Thanks, Harry. I love you." You say cheerfully.
   "I love you too, Y/N."

Ron~ You watched as your amazing boyfriend blocked another score from entering the middle ring. You clapped and cheered happily, just before Harry caught the snitch to seal the game, and the Gryffindor house won against Slytherin. You watched as Ron came slowly to the ground before you ran from the stands and into his arms.
   "You did amazing Ron!" You said into his ear.
   "Thanks for supporting me, I love you." He smiled at you.
   "I love you too, Ron."

Neville~ "Please, You can do it Neville!" you encouraged. He has been attempting to complete a potion, but can't seem to get it exactly right.
    "I give up! I'm never going to get this done correctly." he sighed. You looked at him, waiting for him to start again.
     "Neville, listen to me. You are brilliant and I know you can complete this! Please, I love you." you confessed.
     "Okay... I love you too Y/N"
   He then successfully finished the potion.

Draco~ "Please... D-don't leave me. You have to understand, I hate myself for this." Draco cried as you stared at the dark mark that was buried into his arm. It brought instant tears to your eyes. Not because you thought it was evil, but because he didn't have a choice in becoming a death eater.
       "Draco, I'm never going to leave you," you said before embracing him.
      "I love you," he whispered.
      "I love you too, Draco"

Hermione~ She planted a passionate kiss on your lips, just before tears threated both of your eyes. The Battle at Hogwarts was minutes from the beginning, and she didn't want you hurt. You had to promise you would stay in one hiding spot that she put you in.
      "I-I have to go, Y/N. If I die, know that I love you more than anything," she whispered with tears.
     "I love you too Hermione," you answered before she had to leave.

Fred~ "We're gonna get him this time!" Fred laughed as you helped set up a brilliant prank against the annoying Professor Snape. You handed him the things he needed as he gently placed them where they needed to be. As soon as everything was in order, you both began running down the hallway, giggled like children.
      He hugged you tightly as you both hid in a closet. You looked at his face, then kissed him passionately. He looked down at you, then said, "I love you."
      "I love you too, Fred," you replied with a smile.

George~ "I miss him so much." George sobbed. You sat beside him and cried with him, it was a few hours after the Battle at Hogwarts and neither of you could get over Fred's tragic death.
     "We can get through this George, we have to be strong together," you said while you wiped your cheeks.
     "I love you so much, Y/N. I never want to lose you, and I'm glad I didn't today." George said.
     "I love you too, George, "you replied.