battle of hogwarts

Harry- You stood beside him strongly, hand clenched to his as the wind rustled your hair. What felt like an army stood behind you both as you awaited Voldemort to do something.         

      "Y/N, please go. It's not safe." Harry whispered down to you. You stood firmly, breathing unsteady air as you shook your head, you were in this together. He sighed deeply and stared at the enemies ahead. Finally, a spell flew, and then came thousands more from both parties. You coward a bit before flying a spell forward, then felt a hand grab yours tightly. 

   "This is your last chance, please, for me, go!" Harry shouted over the chaos. You stared into his eyes for a moment, worried it would be the last time you could do so, and then fled. You waited patiently, hoping Harry would find you unharmed and he be alive. You had full faith in him, and when he came for your rescue you had even more. 

Ron- "Please be careful, Ron" you whispered as tears streamed down your face. You were about to part with him from the hiding place he made you stay during the battle. He nodded and kissed you firmly. You told him you loved him, wanting it to be the last thing you told him in case tragedy strikes. You stood as he walked away, worrying but still believing he could do it. You began hearing the shouts and spells being cast, it lasts what felt like forever until he finally reached you again. You threw yourself in his arms, grateful he made it back. 

Neville- You stood with the others as Voldemort tried to persuade everyone to join him. Everyone looked at each other silently, the suddenly you heard your boyfriends voice croak from beside you, causing your eyes to widen and mouth to hang open. He stepped forward and gave a meaningful speech before the battle truly began. He grabbed your hand and you ran with him throughout the halls of Hogwarts, not being fully sure where you were going. You two reached the main steps and saw the slithering beast, Nagini. Neville spotted the Grifindor sword in a pile of rumble and approached it slowly as I warned him, begging him to be careful. Neville slew her effortlessly and a smile lit up both of our faces as you embraced each other. "You did it, Neville!" You cheered as he laughed happily.

Draco- "Are you..Y'know?" you asked him, trying to be gentle about the situation. He looked down at you, tears threatening his grey eyes. "Do I have much of a choice? Either that or I die.." He mumbles as he intertwined his finger with mine. 

  "Listen, once I join him, hide around the forbidden forest. I'll find you after...well if we make it out of this. I love you so much." he said. You told him you loved him as well before you two joined the battlefield hand in hand. Once Draco switched sides and the battle began, you did as instructed and waited patiently for him. Once he finally approached, you embraced him tightly.

Hermione- "My parents... they want me to join him." you whispered slowly to her as the battle was about to begin." Her eyes widened and you could see her swallow her emotion like she always does.  "And...are you?" She asked. You looked at your feet, still unsure of the response to her question. She took your hand before you got the chance to upset her more and led you to where the two armies stood. You held her hand as Voldemort began recruiting members. You didn't know what to do until he reached you. Your eyes widened, and you began going, and then realized you loved Hermione too much to let her go.

Fred- You sat on the steps, crying viciously while Mrs.Weasly held you tightly, crying with you. You watched the love of your life lose his life, and you weren't sure you could deal with the pain you were feeling. You tried to comfort Molly to the best of your ability, but you weren't even okay yourself. George was also sitting near you, trying to grasp what happened to his twin. After Fred's death, you and the Weasleys got closer and formed a strong bond because of the event. 

George- You sat in silence as George cried against your chest. You've never been the best at comforting, especially when your crying too. He wrapped his arms around you, distraught about losing his twin brother to the death eaters. You kissed his forehead gently, trying to ease his pain the best you can. Eventually, George ran out of tears and you two sat in silence, trying to figure out what life would be like without his best friend. 

_SOME OF THESE ARE KINDA BAD, SORRY_