~1~

"Congratulations y/n and jungkook! Its a boy!" Y/n smiled tiredly, it was a magical experience, she couldn't be happier to have a baby with the love of her life.

The doctor handed the little boy to y/n, before leaving and jungkook stood beside her, never leaving her side "our little boy... he's tiny" jungkook spoke, cooing at the baby. "What name do you like?" He continued  speaking pulling a chair and sitting beside his girlfriend "jeon jihoon" y/n looked up to see jungkook as he attached his lips with hers, sharing a sweet kiss together.

"Jeon jihoon it is"

5 years later

"Mommy!" Jihoon beamed, running up to y/n, his little body now wedged between his mother and father in the bed. "Happy birthday buddy" jungkook laughed softly and kissed the young boys head "daddy im 5! I'm a big boy now!" Jihoon jumped up and starting jumping on the bed as he screamed.

"Let's all go downstairs and look to see what the birthday fairy bought you hm?" Y/n said, getting up and pulling her robe on. "Yes mommy!" Jihoon smiled and got down from the bed, running out of their bedroom and probably downstairs to where his present were layed out.

"When did the others say they were arriving later on?" Y/n asks walking downstairs with her husband. "Jin and namjoon hyung will come together at 4:30, yoongi might tag along with them if he's not working, hoseok said he will come at 4 but he'll probably be late because he's working until 4, and tae and jimin will just turn up when they turn up" jungkook chuckled softly and they both sat on the couch.

"Can I open my presents now mommy and daddy?!" Jihoon beamed and they both nodded "go ahead Ji" Jungkook wrapped his arm around y/ns waist, pulling her close as her head dropped onto jungkooks shoulder, watching their son starting to unwrap his presents.

"Oh my god this is so cool! Mom look it makes noises too! This is the best day ever!" Y/n was sat watching her son playing with his toy kitchen, listening to the enthusiastic boy as he gasped, pretending to cook some food "mommy do you want a coffee? Some pancakes?" Jihoon looks at y/n who nods, chuckling whilst watching fondly of the little boy in front of her.

2:00pm

"See you soon mommy" he kissed y/n cheek and went to jungkook "see you soon daddy" he kisses jungkooks cheek before going upstairs to take his nap before his party.

"Child free for an hour" jungkook smirks, his hands grabbing y/ns waist and pulling her close to him. Y/n instinctively wraps her arms arms around her husbands neck, smiling sweetly. "I doubt it'll be an hour babe, you know he can't really sleep during the day anymore"

Jungkook only hummed, beginning to leave small nips at her neck with his lips, y/n pulls him even closer, pressing herself against his built chest. "It's been a while since we've had these kind of moments, princess" jungkook whispered in y/ns ear, making her shudder from his words.

Jungkooks hands slide to her ass, lifting her up and carrying her up to their shared bedroom, lying her down before swiftly removing his shirt, y/ns hands trailing to feel his toned stomach. "Jungkook please... hurry up..." jungkook could only chuckle at how desperate she already was, his hands sliding up her nightdress and beginning to rub her clothed core.

a quiet gasp escaped her mouth as she dropped her head against the pillows, gripping onto jungkooks wrist as he moved his hand to pull her panties down, soon after both of the adults' pyjamas being scattered along the bedroom floor.

Jungkook pulled a blanket over them both, incase jihoon walked in and saw them in their own birthday suits. He leant down to kiss y/n, her lips already moulded to his as he spreads her legs, guiding his cock between her folds, a soft whimper leaving her lips as she throws her head back once again. "It's definitely been a while, amour" he groaned, slowly sliding his length into her.

Both of them gasped in unison, and what seemed like a long pause. before jungkooks hips started rolling against hers. Y/ns hands found their way to jungkooks shoulders, holding onto them as he started thrusting into her cunt faster, a series of moans leaving y/ns lips, not even bothering to try and cover for the pleasure she was feeling from jungkook.

Within minutes, both were chasing their orgasm, loud moans filling the room, the  reek of sex present, both of their sweaty bodys rubbing against each other, both of them soon cumming, jungkooks load filling her, and her load coating his cock, both of their orgasm combining.

Jungkook stops thrusting, leaning down and kissing his wife, the kiss filled with lust, passion, and love. He pulls out, collapsing next to her and she clings onto his chest, both of them holding each other, soon falling asleep in each others arms.

——————-
Woooo book 2 is here how you feeling? How was this first part? Has my smut gotten better? Is my writing any better? I don't know, I hope you all enjoy this book though! Love ya all