~6~

it had been a week since everything, and y/n still had a lot of love for jungkook, she wasn't so sure of the divorce anymore. he betrayed her, and she couldnt forgive that , not yet at least

she had cut jimin off, after finding out what he did, she didnt want jungkook to be arrested for this, she wanted her son to still see his father.

"jeon? you here?" y/n spoke as she walked into the house. "yeah im in the kitchen." he spoke, she walked towards where he was, seeing him with another girl, the girl looked at you and smiled but you only scoffed "did you forget about your son while you have a bitch in my house?" "y/n... this is chae, my cousin..." y/n gasped, slapping over her mouth "im so sorry" "no need to be sorry, i know what happened and id say the same if i saw this" she giggled and you approached her, bowing as you greeted her. "I didn't imagine you'd look like this, jungkook has spoken so much about you"

"daddyyyyy!!!" ji-hoon ran into the kitchen hugging jungkooks leg as jungkook soon picked him up, lifting him into the air "hello my prince, i missed you so much" y/n watched jungkook with ji-hoon, a smile creeping onto her lips. chae excused herself, giving the three some space "take ji-hoon chae, please?" y/n asked chae and she nodded "come on ji-hoon, ill tell you all about myself since we just met okey?" he nodded and ran off upstairs to his room with chae, leaving the two adults alone.

"how have you been..?" y/n asks jungkook, noticing his fake persona. he hugged y/n, she hugging him back "i feel sick. im so disgusted of myself" he whispers and she holds his hand, taking him to the couch, them both sitting down. "hows your head..?" he asks and she smiles softly, nodding "its okay, almost healed now, so fast" "y/n im so sorry... for everything, for cheating on you, for ruining everything, for hurting you.." "you said that everyday since it happened jungkook..." "and i mean it..."

theres some tension in the air, both of them locking eyes, both pairs swollen with tears. y/n cups jungkooks cheeks, her lips moving to meet his as they both kiss. she moves onto his lap, his hands holding onto her waist as hers stay placed against his cheeks. she knows this isn't right, especially with the situation right now, but she doesn't want to stop, and neither does he.

soon enough the room is full of a sexual tension, the kisses are getting more aggressive, and jungkooks hands start to wander. "shit we cant do this" y/n pants against jungkooks lips, never stopping her actions "im supposed to hate you right now but i just can't jeon" she whispers as jungkooks lips move to her neck, kissing up and down it, sucking and licking at her sensitive skin, leaving multiple dark bruises on her skin.

her head drops back, reaching for the hem of his sweatpants as she pulls his length out, hes already hard. her shorts come to one side of her thigh, panties too, and she sinks down on him, she lets out a muffled moan as he kisses her again, keeping her quiet. she begins to slowly ride him, her hips moving in a forward and backward motion as he pulls her shirt up, sucking on her nipple as one hand guides her hips, the other massaging her boob.

"jungkook, fuck" she whispers as she clenches around him, he thrusts up into her slowly, his lips wrapping around her other nipple, sucking on it roughly. "ohhh, shit" she whines, his hand coming to cover her mouth, a giggle leaving her lips as she bites his hand.

the pair carry on, their bodies rubbing off against each other, each of their orgasms building up inside them as he finally releases inside her, a groan leaving his lips, she shortly after releases allover his length, hiding her face in his neck as she bites it, concealing the loud moan she lets slip from her lips.

after she rides out her orgasm, she lifts up, her legs wobble and he holds onto them "was this a mistake?" he asks as he looks up to her "was it fuck" she says as she slams herself back down on his sex.

————————-
only now am i realising it was kinda toxic for them to fuck :/