~7~

That evening, there was a lot to think about. y/n kept thinking about why she had done what she did, and jungkook couldn't stop thinking about her. he hadn't really not thought of her since they had split up.

"y/n, it's late, why don't you sleep over, you can sleep in the bed and ill sleep on the couch, ji-hoon is already passed out in his room and chae, well shes at the hotel tonight" jungkook spoke as they were watching a paramedic show.

"oh.. um, okay then, i didn't bring any clo-" "i have plenty that you've worn before" he almost read her mind. "okay" she said quietly as she stood up "im going to go up to bed then, im pretty tired" she mumbles and he smiled, standing up with her "goodnight angel" he spoke softly, tucking her hair behind her ear, gently kissing her cheek. they both went upstairs, jungkook going to the storage cupboard as y/n went into his room, pushing the door closed behind her.

he grabbed a spare pillow and blanket, going downstairs as he turned the tv off, laying the blanket out before tucking himself into his new bed.

y/n sat on the edge of the bed in nothing but her underwear, looking around as she sighed to herself, before making her way to jungkooks closet, taking out a black t-shirt, sliding it over her head and putting her arms through it, it drowned her. she got a faint smell of vanilla, sniffing his t-shirt as she gulped "no y/n..." she scolded herself, climbing into the large bed, she took one of the pillows, cuddling into it.

But she couldnt fall asleep.

it had been around an hour, and she was still wide awake. she slowly sat up, carefully going downstairs as she spotted jungkook on the couch, she frowned unknowingly, tiptoeing to him "you awake?" she whispered for only him to hear and he turned to look up at her "yeah, whats up?" he whispered back, sitting up to see her clearer.

"come to bed..." she said, jungkook nodding after a few seconds. he got up, taking her hand, walking upstairs as they both got into bed. jungkook, as if on instinct pulled y/n closer to him, her leg hooking over him as they cuddled each other.

she looked at him, smiling shyly. "im sorry..." he spoke as she looked at him confused now. "what?" "for every single little and big thing i did wrong" "shh..." she whispered, putting a finger over his lips "i really want our family back..." jungkooks voice cracked as he gulped, holding back his tears.

"were right here jungkook... and... im willing to give you another chance, but you have to be completely open with me, it may seem like a lot but i want to be able to check your phone, just until i know i can trust you again, it may seem like im invading your privacy but i just need to know for the first few weeks were back together, that you really want to make things work, if i see anything suspicious on your phone or anything indicating that youre cheating, again... i will be done completely, do you understand where im coming from jeon?" she spoke, he nodded immediately and she nodded in return, jungkook pulling her closer if possible, landing a kiss onto her puckered lips. "i love you, jeon y/n" "i love you too, jeon jungkook" she smiled and rested her head on his chest. "i never knew you were so good at horse riding" jungkook smirked as she giggled and slapped his chest "shut up"

________________________

y/n and jungkook are back, only because i couldnt bring myself to break them up </3