~9~

"Mommy..? Daddy..? Where are you..?" Jihoon whines as he searched for the two adults.

They were playing hide and seek and it was jihoons turn to seek, and he had already given up and he'd been seeking for only a few seconds. Jungkook giggled quietly, coming out from his hiding spot behind the curtains, creeping up on jihoon and picking him up "roarrrr!" Jungkook spun jihoon around as he squealed at the sudden startle.

"Our beautiful little boy" he said as he peppered kissing allover the boys face, y/n coming downstairs, looking slightly pale. "Mommy? You look like a ghost!" Jihoon gasped as y/n let out a slight chuckle, shaking her head "mommy just feels a little bit sick that's all" jungkook put jihoon down and went to his wife, placing his hand in her forehead to check for a temperature. "You haven't gotten a temperature" he frowned, confused.

"Probably just some food I ate didn't agree with my stomach, I'll be fine" she shrugged "are you ready for the big night out with the boys tonight?" Y/n wraps her arms around jungkooks neck as he holds onto her waist and pecks her lips slowly "mmm I am, I'll just miss you" "shush, go and enjoy yourself baby, you deserve it after yesterday" she smirked and he rolled his eyes "that was a one off" "yeah right, 'mommy please can i cum?'" She imitated jungkook, whispering it into his ear as he pushed her gently and she giggled in response to him blushing madly "stop that, im embarrassed now..." "don't be princess, it was hot" she smiled and kissed jungkooks nose "round 2? Only you're the one feeling me in you, whining for me" he whispered close to her face and she smiled, kissing him slowly "jihoon has playgroup soon let's take him first hm, then you can do what you want to me" she smirked, slapping his chest as she walked to jihoon

"bath time for playgroup baby" jihoon jumped up and down making grabby hands and y/n picked him up, carrying him upstairs to his bathroom "im so excited to see everyone again! Jaeon and chaeyeon and Oscar! But Oscar speaks weird mommy, I don't understand what he says sometimes" jihoon pouts "that's because, Oscar is American baby, he can't speak korean properly yet he might be learning it" "can I learn English? To speak to him?!" "Baby... download duolingo" she jokes and he tilts his head, undressing for his bath

"Whats duolingo?" "I was joking baby, why don't you learn from Oscar? Ask him today" y/n smiles and jihoon nods, getting into the bath as he sprays his water filled rubber duck onto his tummy, screaming as the water hit him "mommy that tickled!"

30 minutes later

"Let's go to playgroup, to see all of my friends, and the boring teachers who make us eat FRUITS." Jihoon rolled his eyes and y/n and jungkook held in their laugh at the young boys actions. "He gets it from you, sassy like his momma" jungkook defended himself as he started the car, and driving to jihoons play group centre.

After they arrived jihoon ran inside, jungkook and y/n walking in as they signed him in. "Hey jihoon!" Oscar spoke in English as jihoon smiled "hi Oscar!" Y/n and jungkook looked at each other as they heard their sons English "he's better than you" y/n joked and jungkook scoffed "im a Engrish pro" he confidently spoke as she giggled "its actually im an English pro, no offence, your pronunciation is a little off" a man spoke and the pair turned around to see a blonde haired man "im jacob, Oscar's dad, well adopted dad" he spoke in korean and jungkook smiled "were jihoons parents, it's nice to meet the father of the boy our son always talks about" y/n shook jacobs hand, as did jungkook, and Jacob bowed in return "likewise, Oscar is always talking about jihoon, he's so cute" the 3 of them watched their children playing and speaking to each other "well I have to shoot off, I'm meeting with my boyfriend so I need to get ready" jungkook and y/n smiled, bidding goodbye to him "his korean is good" jungkook smiled "let's invite them over for a play date soon when we pick him up" jungkook agreed with his wife's words and they headed back to the car to go home.

——————————-
We got jacob and Oscar now whoop whoop