~14~

"What does it say?" Jungkook asked as y/n sat next to him, handing him the test "oh my god..." she put her head in her hands, excitement's rushing through her body, but she hides it for a minute as jungkook jumps up "YES! IM GONNA BE A DAD!" She flinches and giggles as she stands up, her hands wrapping around jungkooks waist as she looks up to him "baby you're already a daddy, you're just gonna be a daddy to two babies" he looked down to her"oh yeah... oh well!" He cupped her cheeks, enveloping his lips onto her as he kisses her softly, with the most love he could possibly give.

He was happy for the first pregnancy but he was ecstatic for this one. "Listen to me, I'm 4 weeks along, but until we know the baby has a good chance I want to keep it to us, no one and I mean no one knows until we know the baby is perfectly healthy, you know I had some complications with jihoon but I'm sure the baby will be fine, I'll arrange a scan, and of course you can come you're his or her dad. But until we're certain the baby is healthy keep our mouths shut, I know it's hard, but please do this for me" y/n says as jungkook nods, dropping onto his knees as he lifts her shirt up, kissing her tummy "I hope you're a girl, my family will be complete with you little one" he mumbles as y/ns hands go to his hair, ruffling it softly "you're such a good dad kook... really, you're great with ji, and you'll be great with them" "I love you" he whispers as he stands up, kissing her, his hands never leaving her tummy "i love you more jungkook..."

the next couple of weeks were hard, especially for jungkook. he couldnt contain his excitement around his friends, and was constantly kissing y/ns tummy, or rubbing it through her shirt, with or without the others being around them both. luckily none of their friends became suspicious of jungkooks clingy behaviour.

"jungkook, hurry up my scans in 45 minutes!" y/n yells as jungkook runs downstairs, fully clothed "calm down baby, well make it" he chuckles softly and grabs his car keys, and wallet "lets go moody" he smiles, taking a hold of his wife's hand, taking her out to the car.

"i'm so nervous" y/n admitted as she got into the car, buckling her seatbelt. jungkook only smiled, rubbing her thigh soothingly, "i'm sure our little baby is fine my love, you shouldn't be nervous"

"you're right... i'm overreacting and overthinking..." y/n sighed and jungkook started the car, driving in the direction of the hospital.

as soon as the pair arrived, they went to check in at the front desk, before sitting down, y/n's leg shaking before jungkook pushed down on it gently. "calm down baby... our little one will be just fine, i promise you, we get to see them soon and we can take our scan home, you know what, i have an idea, we could get some resin, and a mould, and then make a little ornament with the scan and pregnancy test, like we did with ji, but in a different way, would that be a good idea?" jungkook suggested and kissed her temple, her head falling onto his shoulder "that sounds like the best idea you've ever come up with kook, you're amazing, and i don't know what we'd do without you" she turns her head to look up at jungkook, pecking his lips.

"jeon y/n?" a doctor called out and y/ns head shot up "yes that's us" the pair stood up, making their way to the doctor, following her into a nearby room.

"good morning y/n, i'm doctor kim but you can just  call me Jennie, i prefer informality" she chuckles "but i'm going to be doing your ultrasound today, please lay down, get as comfortable as you can, and i'll get you all prepped so we can see baby"

—————————————————

yes i am introducing blackpink slowly, i need a plan ✋✋✋