~4~

tw: abuse

"talk to me y/n" jungkook sighs, holding his wife's hand. it had been a couple of weeks since the incident, and y/n hadnt spoken a word to jungkook.

"you raised your hand to me." she said, looking at him with dull eyes. "im sorry.. please my love... it wont happen again..." y/n stood up, going upstairs and coming back down, carrying a suitcase and bag down "w-what..? where are you going...?" "i don't know, a hotel or something." y/n looked away, putting her keys on the kitchen island "babe... you.. we can work this out!" jungkook teared up as y/n snatched his phone, unlocking it and finding something before pointing his phone in his face.

"who is this? iu?!" his face dropped. "y/n..." "you've been fucking her for god knows how long, working late, you came home from ji-hoons party looking like a man who had just gotten lucky! how did i not know..." "please y/n-" "how long"y/n said bitterly. he stayed silent "I SAID HOW LONG!" "3 months..." he whispered, his head hung low. "who is she." "i met her at a club, we-we hooked up and then i found out she was my new secretary... its been going on since then..." y/n scoffed "i want a divorce" she said as he grabbed the suitcase, ready to leave.

"no!" jungkook grabbed her arm pushing her towards the couch. y/n let out a scream of pain as she fell sideways onto the couch, an audible bang heard as her head slams against the corner of their wooden coffee table as she rolled over the couch.

jungkook gasped, his body becoming stiff as y/n slowly sat up, her hand covering her head, crimson blood seeping down the side of her face. jungkook rushed to her side, trying to help her but she shoved him off, tears rolling down her face "y-y/n im so sorry... i didn't mean to hurt you..." he tried to help her again, her slapping him and pushing him away as she went to the kitchen, grabbing a towel for her bleeding head.

"youre just like your fucking dad! a cheating abusive piece of shit!" she yelled and he flinched "must run in the family huh..." she held the towel on her head, her free hand taking a hold of the suitcase handle, dragging it out of the house, a taxi already waiting outside of the house for her.

jungkook didnt stop her, he knew he had fucked up, he made a mistake, he can fix things. y/n got in the taxi, giving him the location of  where she would stay at in the meantime.

jungkook sunk to the floor, looking for his phone, his fingers immediately working to go to iu's contact, texting her she was fired, and then he proceeded to block her number. he loves y/n. he really does, and ji-hoon too, he just got so caught up with iu, he ruined his own reputation and his own family in the process.

after a few minutes he called a number, the person on the other end of the phone automatically picking up. "what?"