~5~

"jimin, please come over" jimin heard the youngers sobs through the phone. "you fuck up, do you have any idea what youve done? get someone else to console you, youre not getting my sympathy, you should be locked up." jimin spat as he ended the call, jungkook dialing everyone he could until yoongi agreed to go to him.

y/n on the other hand, sat on jimins couch, as he attended to the cut on her head "i cant believe him." he growled "just... dont talk about him... please" jimin sighed, nodding as he put a bandage on her head, before she collapsed in his arms, crying again.

"jimin, why would he do this to me?" she cried into his chest "i dont know y/n... hes stupid, real stupid" she looked up to jimin, her eyes red and puffy, jimin sighing as he caressed her head "you should really go to the emergency room, you might have a concussion or worse" "no. no hospitals."

y/ns phone rang, her answering it as she sniffled "hello..?" "hello is this mrs jeon y/n?" "yes... who is this?" "im officer kang from the seoul police department, we've had a call to say theres been a domestic incident, am i right?" "yes but who called you..?" "mr jeon jungkook. we would like you to come down to the station as soon as possible, we have a few questions to ask you." "oh... ill be there in the next couple of hours..."

the call ended, y/n turning to jimin "he called the police on himself..." she broke down again, for the third time since she got to jimins. "oh dear... im sorry y/n..." "can you take me home..? please..." he tried to argue against it, giving up as he nodded, standing up and helping her up.

after she arrived back, she walked up to the door, hearing multiple smashing sounds, opening the door to see a struggling yoongi trying to hold jungkook back "jungkook stop!" yoongi yelled. "no hyung i fucked everything up!" "I know just calm the fuck down!" Yoongi yelled back, his arms wrapped around jungkook, as the younger screamed back at him, looking up as he saw you in the doorway "y/n.....?" His tone instantly softened, whispering weakly as she walked to jungkook, dodging around some broken glass as she pulled yoongis hands off him "both of you, get out." y/n spoke emotionless, jimin and yoongi nodding, giving the two some time.

"why would you call the police on yourself jungkook..?" she sighed, caressing his cheeks "i... i didn't..." "what..? but i just had a call saying you called the seoul station..?" "wasnt me... i was with yoongi..." he lifted his head slowly, his hands cupping y/ns cheeks, he was thankful she let him do so. "jimin... it was fucking him!" y/n roared, slapping jungkooks hands away as she stormed to the door, before being pulled back by jungkook. "baby... baby please..." "let me go jeon!" She forced herself out of his grip.

She stormed out to jimin, grabbing him by his collar as she slammed him into the wall, the said male being taken aback by her outburst, before wincing as she landed a few rough punches to his face "YOU. YOU CALLED THE POLICE ON MY HUSBAND."

_______________
kinda forgot my idea for the book lmao, thinking of another idea to get this section of the book done