~10~

"Have fun baby, but not too much fun" y/n pouted as she bid farewell to her husband, pecking his lips as he moved forward, holding her cheeks in his hand as he kissed her properly, her kissing him back and fisting at his t-shirt. "Go, before I take you upstairs again" he chuckled, obeying her as he walked out to his cab "i love you baby, I'll bring us a takeout back if I remember" "i love you too jeon, but be careful you don't get spiked never mind remembering a takeout" she shook her head as jungkook waved and got in the car and it drove off.

Y/n closed the door, jihoon was in bed, and she remembered the bottle of red wine she got for her birthday a few months ago, going to the kitchen and grabbing a wine glass, opening the expensive wine and pouring herself a glass.

Jungkook had gotten go the club after all the boys arrived, pushing through the crowd of people dancing and making out to get to the table they were sat at "ayy jk finally" "sorry, wife couldn't let me go" he winked and the 5 other boys cheered "you got her back? I think that calls for shots!" Yoongi yelled over the music and they all nodded.

Yoongi and hoseok made their way to the bar, ordering 12 shots, 2 each to start as tae and seokjin were already eyeing up girls on the dance floor, picking which one they would try to seduce first, and namjoon was having a leisurely conversation with another man on the table just behind their own.

Jimin was no where in sight, no one had contacted him since he tried to get jungkook arrested a few weeks ago, everyone just, cut him off all of a sudden.

"Here we go boys drink up! I have someone I'd like you all to meet soon!" Yoongi yells again, already slightly buzzed and he hadn't had a drink yet. The 6 boys clunk their shot glasses together, all taking the shot, some used to it... others not. "Fuck that tastes like nail polish remover" namjoon hisses at the heating and stinging at his throat as everyone laughed at him. "This is why you need to drink more than beer hyung, I plan on getting you blackout tonight" taehyung smirks as he stands up, taking his second shot before making his way to the dance floor, dancing with everyone. The men watched as a girl and a boy came onto taehyung, him looking at them all as if to say "I can pull both."

Everyone knew taehyung was bisexual, and he could easily pull with his charm. One of his hands was around the girl and one around the boy, leaning into the males ear with a sly smirk on his lips as he spoke into it.

The others took their second shot before getting up and joining tae, all except jungkook who was texting his wife

9:34pm
Jaykay
<I'm missing you so much amor :(( ]

He sat staring at the phone as she started typing almost immediately.

Wifey
<poor bby hm? Go have fun with the guys, I'll be alright for a few hours and so will you, I found a drama to watch anyway ;) ]

He pouted through the screen.

Wifey
<stop pouting ]

She texted again as she predicted her husbands actions.

Jaykay
<fine, a couple hours and I'll be home, i love you Mrs jeon<3 ]

Wifey
< i love you more mr jeon 🫶🏻 ]

He put his phone in his pocket, going to the boys as he started to dance, feeling weary of his surroundings and the sexual dancing some people were doing. Going to a nightclub wasn't an idea he liked, he'd rather have drinks with the boys in one of their houses, but it'll do for tonight.

"Jungkook karaoke is on! Request to sing a song!" Taehyung grabbed jungkooks wrist, pulling him to the dj booth and asking for a song for jungkooks karaoke. "CHASE ATLANTIC, SLOW DOWN" tae yelled over the music to the dj and he nodded "I'll shout when he's up"

Jungkook shook his head "you just love that song" "I know, I had sex to it once" tae giggled and jungkook gasped "well guess what? I can beat that." He leant to Taes ear "y/n pegged me."

___________________________

I'm trying to make each part at least 700 words from now on, i even made a paper plan with some ideas on it for this book.

If anyone has any ideas feel free to message me on here, or comment them, I read some comments I should probably read more

Written:31/5/23 7:50am