~2~

"Uncle yoongi! You're finally here" jihoon screams, running to yoongi as yoongi groans, lifting the child up. "Hello child, hello, miss me?" He breaks his character, his gummy smile taking over and lifting jihoon into the air.

All the others looked at the pair, smiling as y/n began to unwrap the small buffet she had made. "Happy birthday kid, here, i didn't know what you'd want" yoongi hands a card to jihoon as he already focuses on opening it, money flowing out of the card and onto the floor, jihoon giggling and kicking his feet as yoongi put him down, the little boy picking up the money note by note.

"Jesus hyung, how much money did you put in?" Jimin asks and laughs at his elder. "141,000($100)" jihoon giggles and hugs yoongis leg "thank you uncle!"

"Okay everyone, food is ready to eat!" Y/n claps her hands and everyone grabs a plate, jihoon pushing in front of everyone "I'm the birthday boy!" Everyone chuckles and jihoon picks out a couple of sandwiches and some chips and mini cocktail sausages, the rest following behind him.

shortly after everyone had their food, jihoon went to his toys "look everyone!mommy and daddy got me a play kitchen! soon ill be able to help mommy cooking dinner while daddy sits and watches like he always does!" jihoon calls jungkook out as he blushes with embarassment "yah... i cook sometimes too ji!" jungkook scolds him, sighing.
everyone gets their food, sitting down in the living room as they all eat.

"am i going to have a sibling mommy and daddy?"ji-hoon asks and y/n and jungkook choke on their food, all eyes on them now as jungkook nods "sure buddy, mommy and daddy will bring you a sibling, soon okay?" y/n mentally slaps herself, sighing, before everyone continues eating.

after eating, everyone starts to dance, putting on some music, y/n and jungkook holding onto each other "yah i cant believe you right now, jeon." y/n speaks through her smile, jungkook leaning to her ear, whispering into it "tonight?" she gasps and slaps his chest, muttering "perv" before walking to dance with jihoon

jungkooks phone ringing shortly after "sorry its work i gotta take it, ill be a minute" jungkook excuses himself and goes into the other room to take the call. "probably work stuff, hes been working late recently" y/n says as he walks away and out of sight

jungkook pov

"why are you calling me? do you know its my son's birthday huh? im with my wife and son and my family, iu." "oppa, you need to come into the office, theres someone here to see you" i sigh, rubbing my temple. "ill be there soon."

no one pov

jungkook walks back into the room after ending the call, all eyes on him. "i have to go to the office someone is there to see me" "really jungkook? its your sons birthday and youre going to leave his party to go and work?" y/n scoffs, ji-hoon luckily distracted by his toys "i know, baby, ill be back as soon as i can okay?" jungkook kisses y/ns cheek before going upstairs, changing into his suit and shooting out of the door to his office.

as jungkook arrives to his office, iu greets him, bowing as he sighs "where is he?" "she, is right here." iu whispers into his ear

______________________
short, but the drama is unfolding now  since i have plans😉 heheheh