~15~

"okay, so this gel might be a little cold okay?" jennie speaks, gently squirting a decent amount of aloe vera gel onto y/ns tummy. "oh god yeah, it's definitely cold" y/n giggles quietly, as jungkook holds onto her hand the whole time, watching the doctor attentively "be careful with my wife, she's fragile" he teases and y/n slaps his arm playfully "brat, i'm hardly fragile" the three of them all giggle, hennie grabbing the ultrasound stick and placing it onto y/ns tummy. "let's see here, where is this baby at" she gently moved the stick around y/ns lower tummy, a small yet noticeable baby now seen on the screen. "there they are, there's your baby" the pair look at the screen, holding each others hand tighter as they both tear up "there's our baby jungkook... our precious baby..." she glances at him before back at the screen.

"the heartbeat is steady and strong which is a good sign, baby looks healthy, i looked at your file and saw you had complications at 18 weeks, but baby seems to be in a complete healthy position, and they're nicely positioned for a good picture." jennie smiles. "wait... did you just say 18 weeks..?" jungkook shoots a look at the doctor "yes i did, is there a doctor that told you different?" "no.. we only found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife was pregnant, and the test said 4 weeks..." "ohh, well pregnancy tests are accurate in determining if you're pregnant, but not so accurate for how many weeks, i can take a urine sample if you like before you go and see what comes back from the lab if that's what you want?"

"please, if it's not too much trouble" y/n blushes, looking at jungkook "that means you got caught before everything happened..." jungkook whispers and she nods "well i think you are around 18 weeks, baby is definitely bigger than 4 weeks, and i could even tell you the gender if you wanted?"  "can you put it in an envelope, we want to do a gender reveal" y/n smiles, as jennie moves the stick around more, taking photos and smiling "of course, i'll write it down and put it in an envelope for you to take with you, obviously i'll put your  scan pictures in a separate envelope, but if i grab a pot you can go and empty your bladder, i bet you're bursting to use the restroom" jennie chuckles and wipes y/ns tummy clear of the gel

"i really am, having to drink so much water before the scan and not being able to pee, all whilst being pregnant is a disaster waiting to happen" she sits up on the bed, jungkook hand now placed on her still bare tummy "i know how it can be, don't worry, i'll be back in a couple of minutes" jennie smiles and leaves the room, jungkook sighing happily.

"18 weeks? that's crazy, how didn't we know sooner" "i've been having normal periods and everything, but sometimes it can happen look, but i'm so happy the baby is healthy" jungkook climbs onto the bed beside her, rubbing her tummy "i thought you were looking bigger than 4 weeks" "calling me fat eh?" she teases and he giggles "of course not my love" he kisses her softly, jennie coming in at the exact moment, "sorry for disturbing, your pot is here, i'll be at the front desk, when you're finished, just let me know and i'll come get the pot from you" she places the pot on the table beside the bed and smiles as she leaves again.

"move move move" is all y/n says as she pushes jungkook and stands up quickly grabbing the pot, making a beeline for the restroom. jungkook only giggling as she leaves taking his phone out and calling someone.

————————————-

2 parts in one day? proud of me? anyway who tf he calling now 🙄🙄