~13~

"Bam, sit." Jungkook spoke as he sat in front of the growing puppy on the floor.

It had been a few weeks since they had adopted the puppy. He was already well trained, and calm, most of the time, jihoon tends to get over excited when playing with him sometimes.

"Good boy bam, let dad clean your ears" bams head tilted to the side, listening to his dad's words as jungkook got a cloth and some salt water to clean bams ears.

"Baby? I need to talk to you for a minute when you're free" y/n said as she made her way to the kitchen, pacing back and forth.

Jungkook soon finished with cleaning bams ears, going to the kitchen and watching his wife "my love, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" Y/n turned to jungkook "oh.. yeah it's fine.. I was just thinking.. with you having auditioned for this company, how will it change our future..?" Jungkook smiled, holding his wife's hands "well.. I may be well known, but nothing will change with us, we'll still be together with our beautiful family, and who knows, maybe we'll have a bigger house, we'll be in the public eye a lot also.. we'll just have to try our hardest to get used to it" "it's not the public I'm bothered about jungkook, I'm just concerned about if you become so famous you choose to disown me and jihoon..." "y/n, look at me baby.." he cupped her cheeks, making her look at him. "Famous or not, I would never ever leave you, not again, not ever, I promise" he kissed her softly, his lips caressing hers as she started to softly cry "why are you crying" jungkook giggled wiping her tears before they could roll down her cheeks "I don't know I'm just so proud to have such a handsome and talented husband, I've been so emotional these last few weeks..." "baby... can I ask a question, and don't take it the wrong way... but have you gotten your period..?"

Y/ns eyes widened, realisation hitting her as he looked up to him "shit... I haven't... jungkook-" "shh.. lets uhm.. let's go to the store, pick up some tests, and go from the results we get from them hm..? Don't worry everything will be fine" he held y/n close to him as she wrapped her arms around him "what if I am... I mean... I've had sickness, not recently.. but a couple of weeks ago.. remember..? Jihoon said I looked like a ghost... but how I'm on birth control jungkook-" "shh... let's just get some tests... we can decide what to do after we find out the results.." "can you go..? I don't really.." "of course my love, I'll go and pick some up and you wait here, don't pee okay? We need that" y/n let out a soft chuckle, kissing jungkook as he made his way out to his car.

He was excited, the symptoms, the missed period, it all lined up, he just didn't want to be disappointed if she wasn't pregnant. He wanted another baby with her, and she knew that, but she didn't want to rush it and he agreed, but it isn't rushed right? Jihoon was 2 when jungkook admitted he wanted another with her, he's 5 now, 3 years isn't rushed, and he hoped she would be excited if the news came back that she was indeed pregnant.

He soon pulled up to the store, going inside and looking for the pregnancy tests, soon finding them as he picked out the branded ones, 3 of them to be exact, he didn't want cheap ones that could give out false positives.

When he arrived back home she was sat on the couch, biting her lips as her foot tapped, she hadn't even realised that he had gotten home "baby..?" He whispered from behind her not to spook her "hm?" She turned back to him, seeing the pregnancy tests in his hand "take your time, but here you are my love" she immediately stood up, taking the tests and running upstairs.

She sat down on the toilet, opening one of the tests before following the instructions, peeing on it before putting a lid on it, placing it on the counter.

She closed her eyes, pacing the bathroom for a few minutes while the test was doing its thing. After waiting opening her eyes, lifting the test and flipping it over, taking a minute to take in the result, before making her way downstairs to jungkook who was impatiently waiting for her.

"Jungkook..."

———————————
Is Baby number two on the way??????

Written: 16th November 2033, 10:56pm