~8~

⚠️femdom/pegging⚠️

"mommy daddy wake upppp" jihoon whined jumping on the adults' bed. y/n groaned as the boy jumped on them both, giggling as she lifted the blanket, jihoon climbing in the bed between them both. "Mommy are we gonna be living here with daddy again instead of the hotel?" Jihoon questioned looking up to y/n. She smiled and nodded "we are baby, don't worry you won't have to sleep in that room again!" She looked over to jungkook who was still sound asleep, he must've been tired last night. "Jihoon why don't you give me and daddy a minute hm? Go get dressed and brush your teeth" jihoon nodded, and crawled out of the bed, running out to his room again.

Y/n looked at jungkook, before she sat up going to their bathroom, brushing her teeth and going back and crawling in the bed again, smiling as she leant forward, pecking jungkooks lips. He grumbled as she turned around, checking her phone for the time, it was only 7:30, still early.

Jungkook grabbed y/ns waist, pulling her to lie back down as he pulled her against his chest. Y/n turned to face him, caressing his cheeks "good morning baby" he mumbled in his raspy morning voice, she smiled and pecked his lips again, knowing he had a problem with waking up in the morning. "Good morning to you too, my love, don't you have work today?" "I quit that job" he whined and his hands found their way to her ass, rubbing it as she blushed and smiled "you felt that bad hm..?" He nodded, his eyes slowly opening to look at her.

"Babe..." he whispered with a small huff, as she hummed in response, giggling softly "I know" she whispered back, as he smiled innocently "help me?" "What do I get in return?" "You get to be filled up" she sighed and nodded, acting like she didn't want to do it, but she missed having these intimate moments with him. She disappeared under the blanket, tugging at jungkooks pyjama pants as his cock sprung out. She grabbed the base of him in her hand, slowly beginning to jerk him off, his back arching at the sudden movements. "Fuck." He hissed pushing the blanket off them both, watching as she left kitten licks on his tip and down his base, before his tip disappeared into her mouth, tongue swirling around it. Jungkook fell submissive as he watched his wife, he wanted more, but he knew she might not be into that. He whined in pleasure as she pulled away, her thumb rubbing his slit "is my baby getting needy hm? Do you want it so bad?" He nodded vigorously and she smirked "let's try something new princess." She smiled at him, before he was suddenly flipped onto his stomach, as she lifted his hips up with ease. Jungkook gasped, it was as if she read his mind, and he liked the excitement he was feeling in the pit of his stomach, or was that just his orgasm from how needy he was for her tongue and mouth.

Y/n went to her suitcase, pulling out some things as she prepared them, And locking the door. Before walking back to him and spanking him harshly, a visible red mark on his ass cheek as she slapped the other to match. "Im going to fuck you." She spoke as he shuddered under her "someone's excited." She chuckled "pathetic slut." She degraded him, which made him want her even more, never seeing such a dominant side to his wife before.

She opened the lube, spreading his ass cheeks as she leant her head down, kissing his ass cheek and pouring some lube onto his hole. He shook from how cold it was, but enjoyed it nonetheless. She rubbed his lubed hole with her index finger, sliding her finger into him with ease.

She began to slowly thrust her finger into him, earning a whiny moan in return as he dug his face into the bed sheets, his ass in the air as he pushed his ass back against her finger. She added a second finger, earning another whiny moan, only louder. She was glad to have locked the door and that the room was soundproof, he was being so vocal for her and she loved it, she could feel her arousal dripping down her thigh at how wet she was from him.

She pulled her fingers out, sliding on the strap-on she had bought a couple of weeks ago, before everything happened. She wanted to explore their sex life and they both loved the idea. Y/n got positioned behind him, guiding the strap on to his hole and adding a little bit more lube as the strap on had some girth to it. He pushed his ass back again, the dildo sliding into his hole as she groaned from the view of his ass swallowing the fake cock.

Jungkooks hands gripped at the pillows, his knuckles turning white as she began to thrust into him at a steady pace "fuck... oh fuck mommy please ruin my ass... please please please" he whined repeatedly, as she grabbed his hair, yanking him back against her bare tits. She dipped her head into his neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses and licks along it as she sucked at his sweet spot, her hips still working on thrusting the strap on dildo into his not so poor virgin hole. He was loving this, practically seeing stars as his eyes rolled back, loud moans escaping his lips as she marked him, and fucked him.

He was close, and she could tell by his heavy pants and whinier whines each time she thrusted into him. "M-mommyyyy.. fuck... shit im so close, please can I cum" he pleaded as he turned his head so she could see how close he was. She slammed her lips onto his, kissing him roughly as he kissed her back, moaning into her mouth. She played with his tongue with her own, before sucking harshly on his tongue, and that sent him over the edge, he came, and hard, a series of whimpers and whiny grunts leaving his lips as his cum coated a section of the bed sheets, she smiled at him as she pulled away from his lips, slowing down her thrusts to ride out his orgasm, before pulling out of him completely.

Jungkook collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily as she smiled and rubbed the back of his thighs. "You did so well princess" she whispered and stood up, sliding the strap on off, putting it on the side to clean. Jungkook turned around and smiled, a light red blush coating his cheeks as he sat up, kissing y/n. She kissed him back and picked him up, carrying him to their bathroom, setting him on the counter as she began to run a bath for the pair.

He couldn't help but admire her, curling up as he watched her every move

"Im so in love with you."

——————————————
Dom y/n eh? Pls this chapter was so long 1200 words is a lot for me considering I only do 500/600 words a part