~3~

"iu. you fucking dragged me here for this?! its my son's birthday like i said!" jungkook speaks as iu wraps her arms around jungkooks neck, pouting as she kisses his bottom lip "but i was so needy for you, sir..." jungkook scoffs, lifting her up as he carries her into his office, slamming her against the wall and kissing her roughly. "youre lucky." he mumbled against her lips.

2 hours later

"mommy when will daddy be back? he still needs to tuck me in and read me a bed time story!" ji-hoon whines, starting to become unsettled as y/n cleans up from the party. "i could ask the same question ji." she puts the dishes down, pulling her phone out as she calls jungkooks number, the call going through as jungkook picks up the phone " hey baby, im on my way home now" "you better be. everyones gone home jungkook and you missed most of our sons party. and why are you breathing so heavily?" "s-sorry babe, i just had to run and grab my laptop and then you called" "hm. well hurry up, ji wants you to settle him in bed." y/n ends the call, sighing as she looks at ji-hoon "daddys on his way home baby" "yaaay!!!" ji-hook squeals and runs upstairs "mommy can i run my bath?!" "yes but not too much bubble bath okay? ill be up soon to wash your hair"

y/n finishes putting the dishes away, collapsing on the couch, rubbing her face, a knock on the door making her jolt up, storming to the door "what time do you fuck- joon?" "he still not home then?" namjoon sighs, walking in as y/n opens the door further for him "he said he was on his way home but that was 15 minutes ago" "let me help you, i figured you might need it so i came back to help you." namjoon smiles "its pretty much done, just ji-hoon needs bathing and settling into bed if you want to help?" "of course, id love too"

namjoon smiles as the pair make their way to ji-hoon, seeing him splashing in the bath with his toys "dad- uncle joon? whatre you doing here!" "i thought uncle joonie could settle you tonight does that sound good for you baby?" "will he tell stories like daddy does?" ji-hoon pouts and namjoon crouches down splashing ji-hoons tummy "of course i will little monster" "alright!" ji-hoon beams and y/n chuckles, beginning to wash his hair.

after ji-hoons bath, he gets his pyjamas on, and gets in bed as namjoon gets in beside him, grabbing a book, "the three little pigs". "ready?" namjoon says as he opens the book. "once upon a time, there lived 3 pigs, one lived in a straw house, one lived in a wooden house, and the other lived in a brick house." namjoon starts and ji-hoon giggles pointing at the pigs "theyre funny looking!" "one day, a wolf came along!" "oh my gosh uncle joon!" ji-hoon gasps. "the wolf blew and blew until the first pigs straw house came flying down. 'ill huff and ill puff until your house comes down!' the wolf said, the little piggy ran to the next pigs wooden house so the wolf couldn't get him..." ji-hoon was slowly drifting to sleep, mumbling a small "carry on uncle joon..." so he carried on reading "the next day, the wolf came back, shouting at the pigs in the wooden house 'ill huff and ill puff until your house comes down!' and he blew it down with one big blow!" "poor piggies..." ji-hoon whispered as he watched the pictures in the book. "the two pigs went running into the last pigs brick house, until the wolf came back, 'ill huff and ill puff until your house comes down' and he let out a mighty blow, but the house was still standing" y/n smiles as ji-hoon cheered "are they safe now?!"

that second jungkook walked into the room, his tie hung around his neck and shirt untucked "well well. what is this huh?!" jungkook yells, y/ns eyes darting to him as she drags him out of the room "what the fuck jeon? you said you were coming home! that was over an hour ago!" y/n speaks, enraged. "well you seem cuddled up with my hyung while i was gone." he scoffs "he was reading our son a bedtime story because his daddy wasnt here to do it!" he stares at her, scoffing "sorry i had a job to do!" "more like someone." y/n hisses, and he grabs her arm "what the fuck is wrong with you? you think id cheat on you huh?!" he raises his arm, y/n immediately cowering under him. he realises his action, slowly lowering his hand. "y/n..." he whispers as she pushes him away, running into their shared bedroom.

___________________________
you fked up jeon.