~12~

Y/n woke up the next morning, turning around on the bed to face her husband, smiling as she saw him still sound asleep.

She admired his sleeping state, her eyes gazing lovingly at him, looking to his scar on his cheek, then glancing to his nose, and his lips, looking at the 2 lip piercings on one side of his lip. His arms were above the blanket, so she took the opportunity to trace along his tattoos, admiring each inch of his inked sleeve.

Jungkooks eyes slowly fluttered open, glancing at y/n, his eyes struggling to stay open from the sudden light hitting him. "Good morning" he whispered as he allowed his eyes to close again, his voice deep but raspy. His hands grabbed y/ns waist, pulling her into his chest.

She smiled, looking up to him as she left a small kiss onto his lips. "Good morning baby" she replied and let out a small giggle as he dug his head into her neck, inhaling her scent. "I love you" he mumbled as he left small pecks onto her delicate skin, causing her cheeks to heat up from his words "i love you too" she hummed softly, kissing his hair as she held him close to her "does your head hurt? Hangover?" She continued and he looked up to her, shaking his head "im surprised, you were totally gone last night"

"I didn't do anything stupid did I?" He whined digging his head into his wife's chest "you were singing in the car on the way home, making up your own lyrics about how beautiful I was, then when we got home you tried to make ramen, it took me 30 minutes to convince you to order food, and then after you finished your takeout you threw it all back up, then fell asleep on the bathroom floor so I had to carry you to bed" y/n giggled, remembering everything from last night "im never drinking again" he mumbled "oh! Did I tell you that Jacob is yoongis boyfriend too?" Jungkook looked up to y/n and she shook her head "since when?" "A few months, apparently they were just testing it out with the language barrier and stuff, but they're cute together, even tho they were practically having sex at the table in the club" he rolled his eyes, propping himself up with his elbow.

"It's a nightclub babe, you can't exactly be surprised by that" y/n chuckled and she leant up, kissing him softly, jihoon coming and running into the room soon after.

"Good morning mommy and daddy! Today can we go to the pet store? I wanna... I wanna... I wanna get a pet!" Jihoon squealed, jumping up and down on his bum.

"What kind of pet baby? A rabbit? A hamster?" Jungkook asked his son as he sat up brushing the boys messy hair back.

"A dog! Please mommy please daddy can we get a dog?!" Jihoon stood up on their bed, jumping on it as both adults looked at each other "I say yes, mommy? What do you think?" Jungkook smiled as he held onto his wife's hand. "Hmm.. not a big dog though!" "Yes a cute small one!"

"Jungkook I said not a big dog!" "He's not a big dog... he's still a small puppy for now..." jungkook smiled as the Doberman pup ran around the living room, biting onto every one of his toys he passed as he ran in a circle.

"Our house isn't big enough for a big dog baby" y/n caressed jungkooks cheeks and he pouted "but I fell in love with him the second I saw him, so did ji" "alright alright... we'll see how big he gets" y/n sighed, looking to the puppy who was now chewing the corner of the coffee table "hey! stop chewing!" Y/n yelled and the puppy looked to her with his doe eyes "ok... you're cute I guess, but please stop chewing... my house is already a mess with my husband alone never mind my son" jungkook gasped as he looked to y/n, scoffing "like you don't make a mess too princess."

"What do you wanna call him?" Y/n asked jihoon as she hugged jungkooks arm, both watching the pup curl up in the large dog bed on the floor "bam!"

——————————————

Hello? Where have I been recently... anyway I'm back writing without a plot 😭💀
Written: 16th November 2023, 10:28pm