~11~

Jungkook was up singing, his voice heard throughout the club as people were dancing, some stood staring at him, others crowded around the boy on the small stage.

"I don't know if you already know how, but girl I got the feeling that you know now. Youre buried in the pillow, yeah, youre so loud, well I'm about to show you baby slow down" Jungkook sung as he threw his head back, everyone was enjoying the atmosphere jungkook bought to the nightclub. It was sexy.

The song finished and people cheered as another chase Atlantic song came on. Jungkook handed the mic to the dj, jumping down from the stage as people crowded around him. He made his way to the boys "guys I'd like you to meet someone he's coming in now let's sit down!" Yoongi said as he ushered them all to the table they were sat at.

"Jungkook you should become a singer, i reckon you'll be really famous with a voice like yours " Jin suggested and jungkook shrugged "well see in the future if things go well" "you're considering it?" Jins eyes widened and he nodded "i have an audition with a company to be a soloist" "jeez man, im proud of you kid" jungkook smiled and yoongi gasped "BABE YOU HERE" jungkook and everyone else looked up to yoongi who suddenly screamed in broken English , jungkook immediately recognising the man yoongi referred to as 'babe'. It was jacob, Oscars dad from playgroup. Jungkook smiled right at him and he gave a little hug to him. "Nice to.. see you again..?" Jungkook tried to speak fluently in English as jacob smiled "As it is you jungkook" the male replied in English and yoongi was practically clinging to jacob.

"You know him?" Yoongis eyebrows furrowed "barely, he's the dad of one of jihoons best friends at the playgroup, enough about that you kept this quiet?!?!" Jungkook acted like he'd been betrayed, dramatically holding his heart "it's been 3 months, I wanted to make sure it was working with the language barrier but if I can learn English it'll be okay!" "Im fluent in korean, yoongs" jacob giggled "but I wanna learn English" he pouted looking up to his boyfriend and kissing him. The two males were going at it, yoongi sitting him down and climbing onto his lap as he straddled it, kissing him allover his face and neck.

"Guys, that guy who I pulled before keeps staring, shall I lay him?" Taehyung whispers to the table as everyone cheered him on. Tae got up, going over to the guy from earlier, whispering something into his ear as he lead him into one of the back rooms of the club.

11:56pm

Jaykay
<I miss yoi do much 😩 ]

Wifey
< come home then stinky, you're wasted ]

Jungkook told all of the boys he was leaving, saying bye to everyone and then trying to squeeze through the crowd of people, which seemed like a job considering how drunk he was.

He ran into someone, a cold beverage now soaking his t-shirt "oh crap, im sooooooo sorry" he slurred as he looked down to a smaller girl, before gasping loudly "kim haerin? From high school!?" "Jeon jungkook, been a while hasnt it"

The 2 caught up for a couple of minutes before they had a quick hug and separated ways.

Jungkook got outside the club, taking his phone and calling y/n as she answered as soon as the line rang "hey baby" "please pick me up" he whined down the phone and she giggled "I can't baby, jihoon is in bed" "hell be okay for a few minutes please!!" "Fine, I'll come now, he'll stay asleep anyway" she ended the call and just a couple of minutes later she was parked outside the nightclub, hauling jungkook into the car as he wasn't much help.

"My beautiful wife" jungkook smiled drunkly caressing y/ns cheek

__________________________________
Fancy that huh?

Written: 31/5/23 8:37am