Chapter 1

(Sorry for any typos.)

"Watch it!" Shouted the blonde boy as the blunt sword almost hit his legs. His sister laughed as he stumbled back. "It's no fair that you're older, (Y/n)." He complained as she swung her practice sword again.

"By a minute!" She laughed as her sword pinned him to the ground for the second time that day. "You're just weak, Tommy." His blue eyes glared up at her (e/c) ones.

"You also have wings!" He said as she helped him up.

"Which I didn't use." She walked over to the training center and put her practice weapon away. He just shook his head in frustration at his loss.

"Your Highness!" Called someone across the training ground. (Y/n) looked up quickly. The maid, a light haired girl, ran up breathless. "The king requests your presence in the throne room along with your brother."

"Thanks, Kara." She responded dusting of her gray blouse slightly and grabbing her actual sword. "You're dismissed for now." The girl nodded and left. "Come on, Tommy." She called. He was tying his boot.

She ducked inside before he could respond. I wonder what Father wants... Her steps echoed along the hall as she made her way through the palace.

As (Y/n) pushed the door to the throne room open, she was greeted by murmurs of conversation. She smiled as she spotted her father and older brother. The latter waved to her, making her smile as she walked closer. His dark curly hair framed his face perfectly. Even though he was only nineteen, he knew more than most. His chocolate eyes displayed wisdom instead of youth.

"Hey, (Y/n)." Wilbur said as she approached. "How was training with Tommy?"

"Oh, pretty fine. The usual happened." Her eyes twinkled with amusement.

"That poor boy." Said their dad. But his blue eyes sparkled along with hers. His obsidian wings enfolded her as she stepped towards him.

At that second, Tommy burst in. "I'M HERE!" He shouted and everyone turned to the door. Philza laughed alongside his oldest as the youngest ran up. "WHAT DO YOU NEED?!"

"Well, Tommy," his father said with the twinkle of laughter still in his eye, "We're receiving an embassy from the Nether to establish the treaty we've spoken of."

"Shouldn't Mom be here then?" (Y/n) asked, her smile fading.

"She's on her way back from her stay at the seaside." She smiled again at his words. Their mom had been gone for a month, trying to heal from a long illness. (Y/n) missed her steady smile and dark eyes.

She finally sat on her small throne to the left of Philza and Tommy sat on the next one over. He almost tripped over his boot lace as he did though. (Y/n) held back a laugh as there was a knock on the door and all the council members found their seats.

The redwood doors opened and in stepped two Pigmen. Well, a man and a boy. The elder had pointier ears and deep red hair tinged with gray. (Y/n) couldn't make out any facial features except their mouths as they bowed slightly. She looked closer at the boy, he seemed about her age. His pink hair had silky look to it as he stood behind his elder.

"Welcome, Lord Arane." Said Phil, standing to greet his visitor. "And this must be your son, Technoblade." The young man bowed as his name was mentioned. He slightly adjusted the pig skull mask on his face.

"We're glad we can help start a peaceful relationship between our people." Said Lord Arane. His voice was a nice baritone and it echoed in the chamber.

"We'll continue our council tomorrow." Replied the king. "Until then, I've had rooms prepared and there's a banquet tonight in your honor."

"Thank you, Your Highness." He bowed again and turned to leave. His son copied him and they departed.

The council broke up as the royal family stood up.

"Technoblade looks about as old as me." Commented Wilbur thoughtfully.

"I hope you help make him feel welcome here." Philza responded, smiling at his oldest. "I have a few things to finish with my secretary, so go on now."

"Come on, Will!" Said Tommy. "Let's go say hi!" He was out the door in no time.

Wilbur sighed. "You would think that by the time he turned sixteen he would act more mature." (Y/n) laughed when he said that.

"Come on, this is Tommy we're talking about." And they laughed as they made their way down the hall.

She spotted Tommy down the hall talking to the young male. The two walked up and he turned to them.

"Your brother, Tommy, is offering me a tour." He had a smile that told of laughter. "Does it include you two as well?"

"Probably." Replied Wilbur. "We can start with the ballroom so you'll know where to go tonight." He stretched out his hand though before they started out. "I'm Wilbur, by the way, and this is (Y/n)." She looked down at her black boots as she was introduced, suddenly shy.

"You can call me Techno." He said as they shook hands. He smiled at (Y/n) and she caught a flash of red behind his mask. Does he have red eyes? She pondered.

"LET'S START THIS TOUR!" Yelled Tommy, grabbing Techno's arm and pulling him down the hall. Wilbur laughed as he raced to keep up. (Y/n) chased her brothers. Today was a good day.

(Hey there! Sorry for it being short, but I had to get it started somehow. Hopefully I can make it longer next time. 🙃 Have an awesome week.)