Extra Chapter!

Mention of blood.
(Marth's POV)(I'll make it first person as an experiment)
Mom had told me the story years ago about how she got her wings. She always joked with Dad about how someday we would all fly and he'd have to stay on the ground. Being five at the time, I didn't really pay attention to anything she said. But I should at least have noticed the looks she gave me and my sister after our tenth birthday....

(Back to third person view)
He leapt down the stairs as the sun awoke in the sky. Today was the day! Uncle Tom-Tom had promised him he'd teach him how to sword fight today! Since his dad was busy somewhere helping Uncle Wilby, he was finally free.

"Don't forget to eat!" He heard (Y/n) call out from her bedroom. He tripped, distracted by her.

"Oof!" He rubbed his temple as he sat up. "Mom! I'm not hungry!" She laughed as he pouted.

"You will be after you start training. Come on. Niki is there and so is Sally." His face brightened at the names of two of his favorite people.

"Okay!" He dashed away to the dining room. Aunt Sally was eating already when he threw the door opened. She smiled widely at him as he took his seat. He didn't hesitate to dig in. His mom was only arriving as he was dashing out the door again. "Love you, Mom!" He called behind him as he ran past. She shook her head at him.

"You know, he should look where he's going sometime." And the two women shared a laugh.

Soon enough, Marth made it to the training pavilion. Not hesitating he picked up the wooden practice sword. His dad had already shown him a technique or two, but this was real. Real fighting. Tommy walked in and laughed as he saw the boy.

"Hurry!" He said to his uncle, who only shook his head. It would be a long day.

~(Timeskip a few hours)~
He groaned on his bed. His arms and legs, and somehow back, were sore. Tommy really hadn't gone easy on him. Melissa popped in as he let out another moan.

"You okay?" She asked. Her pink tresses of hair curled down her shoulders effortlessly as she leaned closer.

"No..." He hissed as another wave of pain hit him. Why does it keep getting worse? He worried silently.

"Hang on, I'll go get Mom." Before he could stop her, she ran out the room. Great. Now everyone will know how wimpy I am. He pouted. It turned into a cringe though as his back erupted in more pain. He turned over onto his front right as his mom walked in. In a flash she was by his bed.

"What hurts?" Her gentle voice soothed him.

"My back and limbs." He said through gritted teeth. Not receiving a reply from his mom he glanced at her. She was looking at his shirt. "Mom?"

Not answering, she stood and tore away the white cloth from his top half. He gasped at the chill fall air glazed over his skin. He hissed in pain suddenly as her hands touched his back. But instead of releasing him, she pushed down on the center of his back. A resounding crack and a yell of pain echoed through the room.

"Mom!" He shouted as he finished the previous yell.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She repeated. Then he noticed the red liquid on her hands as she pulled away. She saw the fear in his eyes. "It's okay, love. I'll explain in a bit. Close your eyes and I'll be back in a second." He obeyed hesitantly as he felt something trickle down his skin.

She did return quickly though, with another set of steps. He looked and saw his dad at the door with her. She had a towel and some kind of medicine in her hand. She dashed over as she saw more blood drip out. She quickly placed the towel over his back as he shuddered from more pain. She handed him the cup of medicine.

"Drink that and when you wake up, it'll be all over." He glanced between his mom and it for a second before downing it. She began to sing an old lullaby to him as his eyes drooped. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Was all he heard before passing out.

He woke up in the evening, according to the sunset. He realized his back was only slightly sore now. He sat up and stretched and that's when he felt it. Something soft grazed against his leg. Marth shrugged off the bloody towel to see beautiful grey wings extended from his back. His mouth dropped in shock.

"Wow." He breathed. He fingered them gently. He saw his mom asleep on the chair in his room. His dad was holding her. Both looked peaceful in their rest, but he had some questions. "Mom? Dad?" His eyes opened quickly and glanced at Marth.

"Surprised?" He chuckled as the boy nodded. His mom yawned and then smiled at him.

"Looks like you'll be getting sword and flying lessons." He grinned as he saw her extend her wings.

"Not at the same time I hope." Montoned Techno. That got a good laugh out of them. What else could a boy ask for? He had an amazing twin, loving parents, and now wings. He couldn't be happier.

Hello everyone! That was my final installment for this book. I know we haven't reached 5k yet, but I was just really excited for this. Thank you all so much for your support with reads, votes, and comments. I love you all! 💕

Anyways, while I might not be adding anymore to the story, there is going to be a sequel! Dundundun. Eatmypp69 is going to be writing it. I really hope you'll read that! They told me the plotline mostly and I approve 100%! Enjoy the next part and I'll see you all around!

Ri

They already posted the first chapter. Plz, go read and follow them.