Epilogue

Three years later:

((Y/n) POV)

"Love?" Called Techno from the other room. "Have you seen my blue cloak?" (Y/n) turned from the dress she was buttoning up.

"No. Didn't you put it away?" She asked as she tied the ribbon on the back of the incredible blue dress.

 Didn't you put it away?" She asked as she tied the ribbon on the back of the incredible blue dress

"I could have sworn it was here." He stepped out of their room and paused, letting a gasp escape him. She smiled at his reaction and twirled a little.

"Does it look good?" She walked over and kissed his cheek as he worked up a response.

"It looks heavenly." He said, basking in her affection. He leaned down and kissed her slowly.

"Ew! Mommy and Daddy are kissing!" A pink haired girl squealed from the door way. They both turned to find Melissa and her twin brother, Marth, staring at them.

"I'm gonna get you, you gremlins!" Shouted Techno playfully, chasing them out into the next room. Getting a whole wing of the castle for their family had been quite the blessing. Soon giggles and that familiar laugh echoed back as she stepped out. Her husband had one on his shoulder and the other in his arms as he tickled them. "That'll teach you not to spy." He dropped them on the squishy white sofa.

"Daddy....Can't we come to Uncle Wilbur's wedding?" She made puppy eyes.

"Sweetie, you have to stay with Niki." Her mother said, smiling sadly. "You can come to the party though."

"Party?" Asked Marth slightly fearful. The two year old had some social anxiety.

"Don't worry." She picked him up and scruffed up his dark hair. Just like mother's hair.... "Uncle Tommy's going to be there." He just laughed as she tickled his neck.

"We'll be back to get you in a bit." She waved as Techno escorted her down the hall.

"Bye, Mommy. Bye, Daddy." Called Melissa down the hall.

Autumn was in full swing outside. Leaves twirled around in a slight breeze. It was the perfect day for a wedding. Wilbur had been extremely worried it would be a bad day outside or someone would get sick. Thankfully, it was completely perfect. She subconsciously put her hand to her chest when she thought of him.

"Is it hurting again?" His voice was complete gentleness and concern. She shook her head, making her (h/c) ringlets twirl.

"I was just thinking about things." He chuckled at her answer.

"Seems only yesterday we were getting married." He said as he opened the doors to the garden. "Since we have a little time before the ceremony, want to braid my hair?" She smiled as she sat on their old bench.

"Sure." He sat like they used to and she carefully combed her fingers through his hair. "I'm so happy that we met and so extremely grateful for everything." She whispered, remembering their first few moments together. Her fingers deftly twisted his hair, placing yellow and blue flowers in the curves.

"Me too." He hummed. She tied it as Tommy ran over.

"Come on! It's almost time!" He shouts before dashing away again. They share a smile and follow him towards the apple grove.

"Well, life's gonna keep getting better for us." Their hand intertwined as they stepped in sync. He smiled at her words.

"I'm most happy that I get to love you." And he kissed her cheek.

"We better hurry before Wilbur doesn't love us though!" She grabbed her skirt and made a dash. She could hear his laughter as she ran making her smile bigger. Because life is good and getting better. He wrapped his arms around her as they approached the pavilion.

"I love you, my handsome pigman." She kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, my amazing angel." And nothing could ruin their happiness, not since they had each other.

A/n: Well this is it. The final piece. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as me. Thank you all for support with the reads, votes and comments. I love you all. 💕

I'm gonna start working on a new one soon. If you have an suggestions feel free to tell me or go check out some of my ideas in my idea book.

The last thing I want to say is, um, be brave in all things. I was actually kind of scared about publishing this because I really fear criticism. It really just makes me close up inside. But you all have been really nice so thanks again. See you in the next one!

Ri