Chapter 12

A/n: Just real quick before you read, I just want to appreciate you all. It's pretty mind boggling to believe so many people like my little story. We're definitely getting close to the climax. It'll probably be in the next chapter. Check out my idea book if you have an opinion or suggestion on which story I should do next. Thank you. (:
(Techno's POV)
He was braiding his hair the next morning when Wilbur stepped in. He glanced up at the Prince from his seat near the balcony.

"Hey, Techno." He nodded in response. "I know Father said you'd be leaving today, but do you have a minute?"

"What do you need?" His voice was soft. The sun and the idea of finding (Y/n) today made him feel good. And whatever happened last night.... He remembered feeling something while he slept. The voices had freaked out, but he has felt something familiar, something comforting.

"I want to talk about (Y/n)...." Wilbur analyzed his face for any sign of discomfort. He only returned the stare. "You know she's different, right?" He adjusted his navy jacket nervously. (o7 for L'manburg)

"You mean besides having wings and foresight?" Techno asked, tying off the braid. He nodded.

"I didn't tell you sooner because Dad just told me.... Apparently, she's-!" But he was suddenly cut off as Tommy tackled him. "Tommy!" He shouted as the younger prince rolled on the ground laughing.

"Is there something you need?" The pigman asked, slightly annoyed at the interruption.

"Dad wants you both in the meeting room." He said, helping his brother up. They shared a glance before following the blonde out the door. The king was pacing in front of the maps when they walked in.

"I'm sorry about the interruption but my spy told me that right now, the leader of the End is missing." Tommy gasped and Wilbur furrowed his brow in thought. "The path to the portal and through it is clear. Now is the time to go. I'm sending you and three of my best warriors in to get her out and stop the overlord." Techno nodded in agreement.

Revenge! Finally!...Mmmmm....Blood....

"I'll go grab my bag then I'll be ready." Phil nodded. If a few seconds, he had retrieved the item and his red cloak.

"Thank you, again, for helping us." He said to the younger man. "When this is over, you will be welcome here anytime." Techno smiled under his mask at the words.

"I'll see you all soon." He shook hands with Phil, but right after was dragged into a hug by Tommy and Wilbur. "And I'll bring her back." Not a minute later, he was riding away on Carl at top speed. He had been introduced to his companions Sapnap, Eret, and Punz. Together, they rode for the stronghold that would get them to the End. But he couldn't help but wonder what Wilbur almost said....

((Y/n) POV)
She woke up to it still being dark around her. She stifled a moan as she felt all the bruises from yesterday. A coughing fit overtook her as the door opened to the throne room. She glanced to see a green cloak, but fell into another fit as he stepped in.

"You don't look so good, Princess." His voice sounded actually concerned.

"No-" She coughed in another breath. "Kidding." She finished. It seemed to subside as he stepped towards the tinted window.

"Good news, your friend is on the way." She looked up, confused. "He pays less attention when you're involved...."

"What do you mean?" Her face paled. He turned to look at her, a smirk on his lips.

"I mean that his greatest weakness is you. He would do anything for you. Including coming into my kingdom, with hardly any backup." He turned to leave but before shutting the door, he looked back. "Keep an eye out for me, will ya?" He laughed as she only glared back and he shut the door.

(Techno's POV)
The End is something else. He thought as he stared all around him. The city was incredible. Both the buildings and the people. They looked a lot like humans except obsidian colored skin and taller. One with golden eyes smiled at him.

"Hey, handsome. Come to join the army?" She asked, edging over to him. Her purple dress shifted in the slight, cool breeze.

"I'm here to see a friend." He said, shaking his head. She slipped away without any other questions.

"I'll stay back here and keep an eye out. You three go ahead." Said Eret. He tugged his purple cloak closer in the cool air.

"Alright!" Shouted Sapnap. He got some weird looks from the people. "Stay safe, Eret!" He waved as Techno strode off. We just have to make it to the castle and find her.... Punz and Sapnap were laughing as they caught up.

"When we get back, I'm going to buy some awesome gear with the extras. What about you?" Punz asked the darker haired man.

"Oh, probably some fire proof house and then some bombs." They laughed again as they strode up the endstone path.

"First we have to survive." Said the pigman. They looked up at him. "We're going against one of the most dangerous men in the world. He literally caused a war between two worlds. You should worry more about your fighting skills than your extra prizes." They nodded solemnly.

The city was thinning as they made it towards the outskirts. The two humans gaped at the incredible blackstone bridge. But Techno was focused on the huge doors that stood on the other side. He only glanced while the two followed him across, gasping at the intricate design. Find (Y/n). Stop whoever. Go home.

Time for some action!...Blood....I hope she's okay....

As they came close, the doors slowly opened. That's what made him pause. He slowly tread the purple carpeted hall before him, the others following him.

"Well, this is ominous." He commented to the humans as the door shut behind them. Stay focused on the goal. He reminded himself. After a little more walking, two large and sapphire inlaid doors opened before them. Similarly decorated pillars lined the sides of the tall room. On the furthest wall was the most amazing chair he'd ever seen and sitting on it was someone he wished he'd never seen.

"It's been awhile, Technoblade." His lopsided smile was cold. "I'm almost surprised you didn't come sooner for your girlfriend." He motioned to the pillar on his left.

The color drained from Techno's face as he saw her awful state with bloodied face and wings. Her dress was torn and arms colored with bruises. But above all, the fear that shone in her (e/c) eyes as they met his red ones.

"Ready for a rematch, Blood God?" Asked Dream, as he stood up.

"Always." His low voice was dangerous as the two warriors behind him unsheathed their swords.

"Let's go then." And with that, he dashed forwards, drawing his sword in a flash.

BLOOD!...Revenge!...Save her....

Techno only grinned as he ran for his opponent. His ultimate rival. The Chaos God.

A/n: Hi, everyone. Just saying thanks again for all the reads and votes. I love reading comments as well, so leave some if you like. 890 reads. Wow. I- wow. Just wow. I love you all! I hope it's good enough for you, kings, queens, or just royalty! Have a great day!!! 💕

(I'm still sick so I got to work on this a lot....)