Chapter 10

((Y/n) POV)
Cool air swirled around her as she awoke. Her head was pounding and her wings were sore. She blinked her eyes, expecting light, but it was rather dark. Her white dress was torn on one sleeve and she felt cold metal on her wrists. Where am I? Her long hair fell around her shoulders as she looked around. Everything seemed to be made from either black or pale yellow stone, and sometimes white. It was rather a large room, with her chained to one of the blackstone pillars. She yanked against her restraints.

"Good to see you're awake." Came that voice. She turned and saw him sitting on a beautiful, yet terrifying, throne. His mask had slipped some, revealing his dark blonde hair. "I think a proper introduction is in order." He stood and walked towards her. She shrank back into the wall as he came close. "I rule this beautiful land and it's incredible people. Here I am known as Master or the Chaos God. But you can call me Dream." She shivered as he proclaimed his titles.

"What do you want from me?" Her voice sounded small compared to his.

"Not much. As long as you stay there and don't cause trouble, you will be fine." He paused though as he crouched down to her level. "But if I ask you to do something, I expect you to obey." A threat lingered behind his words.

Suddenly, the large dark door opened and an ender(wo)man slipped through. She bowed as Dream stood up.

"Master. Our spies have confirmed that the people are restless in both realms and that the royal family has yet to notice her disappearance." She glanced at the captive when she said this. The purple eyes made (Y/n) shiver.

"Thanks, Lisa. You may go now." She bowed once more then left. "It's only been a few hours, but I would have thought they'd have noticed." Her heart sunk at his words. "Well, enjoy your time here." He waved then stepped out the door, leaving her alone with her thoughts. What am I going to do? She wondered helplessly.

(Wilbur POV) pog amiright
He had started his day like usual. Some coffee and a nice book at his desk in his room. Across the hall, (Y/n) was still sleeping. I wonder how since Tommy has been yelling all morning about something with his redstone. He sighed as another shout echoed from the room next to his. He finally put away his book. I'll tell him to hush so she can rest. She's probably sad about Techno leaving. He remembered how they held hands or how he often spotted them together.

Leaving his room, he opened his brother's door. The blonde was making a trail of redstone as he stepped in.

"Tommy." The teen jumped with incredible speed as he heard his name. He grinned sheepishly at Wilbur. "Could you maybe keep it down? (Y/n) is still asleep."

"Really?" He scratched his chin. "She usually is awake by now." He dusted the red trail off his hands.

"Hm, you're right." Mused Wilbur, as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Let's go check on her!" Shouted her twin. Will just shrugged as the child ran past him to her room. He knocked on the dark wood. "(Y/n)? You awake?" Will hesitantly cracked the door open then gasped. It was empty. "WHAT THE HECK?!" Shouted Tommy as he ran around the room. The curtains were in disarray, the bed was unmade, and small strips of white fabric were on the floor.

"What in the world happened?" Asked Wilbur as he picked them up. His mind sorted out possibilities as Tommy ran out the door. Wait. Techno said to be careful. He walked onto the balcony. I think...I think someone took her....

"Will!" He turned to his younger brother. "I got Dad!" Sure enough, Phil was in the door in a second. His face scrunched in confusion.

"Will? What happened?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"I think she was taken..." He paused. "by whoever wanted the war to go on." He turned back to the sky. So much for listening to his advice.

(Techno's POV)
Just a few more papers to review then I can go pack. He sighed to himself as he strode through the halls of his castle. Soon to be another's. He smiled at the thought. No more stress, or obligations, or traditions.

His office, decorated with much red, was rather cool for the Nether. He learned to like the overworld while he was there. He had already announced to his people why the war started and they approved of Declan, his chosen successor. Sitting down, he grabbed the last few things to sign for the coronation to happen. After that, he was a free man. I'm too young to be king anyway.

Agreed....Back to (Y/n)....And the cool air....

So, without any pomp or assistant, he finished his work. Stretching his sore muscles, he looked around the small room. I won't really miss it. His hand touched his scar unconsciously on his neck. Not with all the memories. He swung his cloak over his shoulders, put on his mask, and left the room. The crown sparkled farewell from the desk, a reminder of the past only.

Back in his bedroom, he packed all his clothes, since he didn't have many. Grabbing the bag, he threw it over onto his bed. The coronation was tonight and then he could leave tomorrow morning. Dressing up in golden cloth for the last time, he left the room to pass off his crown.

~Time skip~

He stripped himself of the golden things as he inwardly crumpled from exhaustion. He hated social things. Except with her.... He thought of the banquet when they danced for hours. He was about to flop down on his bed when a knock sounded on the door.

"What is it?" He grumbled.

"This just arrived from the overworld." He was at the door in the flash, grabbing the letter from the surprised messenger.

"You're free to go." He dismissed him. He opened it with confusion. His eyes widened as he read the few lines. He crumpled it up and grabbed his bag. I leave for one day.... Anger simmered inside as he left.

Why (Y/n)?...Blood for the Blood God!...

He slammed the door behind him as he left.

A/n: Hey, everyone! Guess who is sick today! Yup, me. But I got to work on this, so it's alright. We broke 600 reads today. You have no idea how much I appreciate you guys. 💕

Also, random note, but awhile ago (like years) I wrote a short story and you won't believe who the bad boyfriend's name was.... It was Jared!!!!

Well, see you all soon. 💕

(Is it a bad time to mention I don't go back over these so there are probably lots of typos?)