Chapter 11

Tw: Mention of alcohol, mild harassment, and abuse. (It's not Schlatt, I promise.)
(Techno's POV)
He sighed as he reached the top of the final hill near the castle. The trees had lost most of their leaves, causing the path to be rather loud. Exhaustion weighed down his whole body as he walked his horse towards the city and the castle. The guards let him in with a glance through the gate. Almost there. He spurred his horse up the cobblestone roads as the sun was barely cresting the horizon.

Making it to the castle gate, he sighed again, looking down over the sleeping city. His body urged him to sleep as well. But he ignored it in favor of getting answers. Once again, he was let in. He practically fell off his horse, as a stable boy came over.

"Take good care of Carl for me." He said. His voice was slightly scratchy from lack of water. The brown haired boy nodded and walked the tired horse away.

"TECHNO!" Yelled the youngest prince. He grunted as he was hugged tightly. "Come on! Dad wants to see you!" Wilbur had followed his brother out the door. Techno caught sight of his red eyes and slight hitch in his voice.

"Calm down, Tommy." He pulled his fingers through his hair as he sighed. The brown curls bobbed back into place as he tried to smile at Techno. "We need help."

He only nodded in reply. You look like you need it. He followed the two princes to a small, brightly lit, room where Phil was scouring over maps and books. He glanced up as they came in.

"I'm glad you made it safely." His voice was tired and filled with stress. "We have no leads to who or where or anything really."

"Actually," Techno stepped towards the map. "You have quite the lead." He placed a scroll from his bag on the table. "Have you ever heard of the End?" Phil only stared at him. "He sent an Enderman to kill me. They are not assasins, they're quite peaceful." He rolled it out. On the paper was an intricate map of the giant islands. "When the war started, they closed the gateway. However, it should have reopened with the newly settled peace." All three royals were nodding now. "We need to go there to search."

"I'll probably send a small elite team. A whole army would be impossible to get through." Techno nodded to the king's words.

Let's go....Let's find (Y/n)....And kill whoever took her!...

Suddenly, spots appeared on the sides of his vision. Lack of sleep and traveling finally were getting to him. He clenched his fist, leaning onto the table slightly.

"I think I need some rest." He said, voice slightly deeper. Wilbur gave him a sharp look, taking in his whole complexion. Without a word, he grabbed his friend's arm and led him to a room.

"Rest up. We'll be heading out as soon as everything is ready." He patted the pigman's shoulder. He nodded in response. In a few seconds, his cloak and mask were on the floor and he was flopped on the bed. I'll come for you, (Y/n). Just hang on....

((Y/n) POV)
This place is creepy. She thought to herself as a cool breeze floated through a slit in the tall, gray tinted windows. Eerie sounds came with it. She shivered from both fear and cold. Her wrists and wings were sore from the heavy metal clamps. Thankfully, Dream hadn't come back. Then the door creaked. She glanced up to see him. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. She muttered angrily in her mind.

"Hey, Princess." His voice had a light ring to it....Is he drunk? She wondered as he sauntered over. "How's your stay going?" She got a whiff of his breath, confirming her suspicions. His mask was slightly lifted so she could see his mouth, which smirked at her lack of an answer. "Cat got your tongue?" His hand touched her chin making her look at him. She jerked away, making his expression darken. "Oh, come on. I just want some fun."

"Leave me alone." She said coldly.

"But I like you." His hand edged along her neck, making shivers roll down her spine. "You're warm." He sat and his face came close to hers "Don't you like me?" Without thinking, she lashed out, with her legs, making him fall back.

"Who would think that I would like you!" She shouted, standing over him, as he stared at her. "You forcefully took me from my home and leave me, sore and cold, and you expect me to like you?!" Her anger came in waves.

"You can't talk to me like that!" He shouted back and slapped her before she could react. "I'm the ruler here! I am the God of Chaos!" He kicked her feet out from under her. "Know your place, Princess." He sneered the last word as he punched her. She groaned, feeling blood drip down her forehead. He kicked her limp body a few more times for emphasis. Spots danced in her vision. The door slammed shut behind him as he left in a fit.

"Oh, Techno...." Tears slipped down her face, mixing with the blood from his first hit. The metallic taste made her want to puke. "What am I going to do?" Her senses slowly seemed to darken as she reached out mentally towards him.

Her eyes snapped open as she realized she could actually sense him. He was asleep, but anger and sadness radiated off of him like the sun. She tried to reach him further but something blocked her out....shouting? But it was more of a whisper from here.

Get away!...Danger!...Wake up!...

She felt him wake up and the sensation of a connection faded as his mental guards went up. She opened her eyes, not realizing she had closed them, and sighed. It was going to be a long night. Blood still dripping from her wounds, and her breathing becoming rough, she slipped into unconsciousness.

A/n: Who's totally amazing? You are, readers! I actually felt kind of out of it writing this chapter. Not sure why, especially since the plot is heating up.

Can you believe it? We broke 700 reads! My poor mind is trying to comprehend it. Haha!

Anyways, drink water and get rest if you need it. (Trust me, I should know since I'm sick still) Love you all. 💕