Chapter 9

Fluff incoming. 💙 (and some violence near the end.)
((Y/n) POV)
I almost feel like a worm. She thought bitterly, as her father looked down from his throne on her and Techno. His hand was gently holding hers as they waited for him to question them.

"So let me get this straight....Last night, you woke up knowing there was danger and ran to find the King of the Nether." He paused as she nodded. "You then found him about to be murdered by a strange assasin and you stopped him?" She nodded again. He sighed. "Did you all get that?" He glanced around the council, who all affirmed that they did after his summary. The real explanation was more detailed, including the part about her gift. She looked over at Techno, but his red eyes, hidden by his mask, were lost in thought towards the ground.

Wilbur had his jaw clenched as he thought through the situation. "Someone was going to have you killed and blame it on us so the war would go on." He finally said. Techno nodded, coming to the same solution. There were some gasps from the other members in the room.

"That's messed up." Muttered Tommy. Phil nodded.

"I'll leave today and return as soon as possible so we can solve this. Until then, you must be on high guard. Whoever wanted the war between our worlds, is willing to use bad means to continue it." She shivered at the thought. Her father nodded to his statement.

"I hope you have a save journey then." Techno bowed in respect, then, tugging on her hand, they left the room. His horse and guards were already set to leave.

"I'm sorry I have to leave." He said. She squeezed his hand.

"I understand you want your kingdom to be safe and to find another person to takeover management." She smiled up at him. He paused as they came close to the entrance.

"I'll be back in two to three days." He cupped her face in his hands. "I love you, more than anything."

"I love you too." And she felt his lips press softly against hers. He pulled away all too soon. "I'll try to tell Dad before you get back about us." He smiled warmly at her courage.

"Farewell, my angel." She blushed deeply as he suddenly disappeared out the door. She walked to the entrance and saw him mount his waiting horse. He gave one last wave before he galloped out of the castle. She clutched the skirt of her pale pink dress, hoping everything would be okay.

~Time skip~

The bed she sat on was cold. She shifted trying to get comfortable. Unfortunately, her mind kept returning to the person who made everything warmer in her life. I'll see him in a few days. She told herself. The moon was seeping in from the open balcony, as she stepped towards it. Her wings hugged her, trying to get some more warmth.

She grasped the rail, gazing off into the distance. I have to tell Dad something. A small creak sounded below her. She glanced down, but nothing was there. Her mind returned back to being conflicted, not hearing the second noise behind her. Should I tell him everything or just how we feel? She sighed deeply.

Why so sad, Princess? She clutched her head.

"No, you can't be back!" Fear wrapped itself around her.

"Really?" She turned and almost fell at what she saw. He stood there, a green hood and cloak fluttering in the cool air. "Because I'm right here." A white circle mask covered his face, making any emotion unreadable. She felt goosebumps climb her skin as she stood frozen to the spot. "Didn't expect me now, did you?" He walked closer, his dark clothes standing out against the moonlight.

"Get away." She said. Her wings opened fully, just to fall with pain.

"Don't forget" His voice had humor in it, "I gave you that pain." In a flash, he had her by the wrist, she tried yanking away, but he twisted it, causing her to hiss with pain. "I'm not going to let you mess up my plans of chaos." The whisper was dripping with malice. "And neither will the stupid pig." She was gasping from pain as he twisted her arm more. Tears fell from her eyes.

"No, please...." She begged.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, but some things just have to be done." A second later she felt his other fist on the back of her head. Within a minute, she felt the sweet release from pain into darkness.

(Dream's POV) You all knew it was him, right?
She collapsed into his arms with his precise hit. So beautiful, yet so annoying. He thought bitterly. He quickly picked her up. Time to go home. He tossed a green orb into the distance and they warped onto a hill, not far away from the castle. He picked her up bridal style and carried her into a shallow cave. I should probably tie her up before opening a doorway. He took out a metal clamp for her wings and a similar one for her wrists.

Satisfied with his work, he stretched out his arm and moved his fingers in a circle. An infinite abyss opened before him. In a single movement, he picked her up and walked through. He was used to get cold silence as he stepped into the End. He saw the large city of purple and black buildings on the large island. On a smaller, but not by much, island sat the incredible palace. His palace. An obsidian crown appeared on his head as black wings grew from his back. It's good to be home. Smiled the chaos god.

A/n: Hi, amazing people! I hope your week's been going alright so far. I almost forgot to write this when I found an amazing story to read. Sorry for it not being as long as usual.

Drink lots of water and sleep when you need to. Love you all to the moon and back! 💕

We broke 500 reads! Can you believe it?! That is just mental for me. You all get virtual hugs from me now. 🤗

Haha, see ya next chapter. o/