A Tribute to a King

Hello, all you amazing readers. I'd first like to thank you all for over 50k reads! That is completely mind blowing for me, who hoped for a few hundred a little more than six months ago. You all are incredible and you all matter! Stay strong, my royal friends! ♡

So, Technoblade...I saw the video and, oh gosh I'm going to cry again. He was one of the most influential persons in my life, so him dying is absolutely heart wrenching.

Around late September of last year, I was struggling a lot with school and self worth. It was also the time I started to watch more YouTube. And I stumbled upon his channel. Granted, he didn't make a lot of new videos, but I watched a lot of his old ones and they were a great escape for me.

From late November to the early January, I was especially struggling with living in general. But it helped so much for Techno to be so positive with his struggling that it really uplifted me. Along with all your guys' support on the story I started.

I still struggle with anxiety and bouts of depression, but knowing that Technoblade thought of us random people who watch his videos on his last day will forever be in my mind.

Thank you again for all the support. Sadly, I'm leaving Wattpad soon. (Check out my channel for more information on that) I hope you all have amazing lives. You all helped a lot during my struggle for life.

May the sun ever shine on your path,

Ri

P.S. Technoblade will never die in our hearts. I made a little memorial with a random photo editor and art from WolfyTheWitch.

 I made a little memorial with a random photo editor and art from WolfyTheWitch