Chapter 7

Fluff is coming. Fluff club supremacy! 💙 (check my profile)
(Techno's POV)
The king, Philza, stood as he entered. This is gonna be fun. He grimaced internally as he walked forwards. His eyes temporarily glanced over at the empty throne next to the king. Was I too bold this morning? Momentarily distracted by (Y/n), but determined, he cleared his throat. It wasn't like everyone wasn't already watching him.

"I have come to finally settle the dispute between our two worlds. Three years ago, before Queen Kristin's horrible murder, the Prince of our kingdom was supposedly killed." Murmuring broke out among the people. "A note was left saying, and I quote, 'This is what you get for being peaceful pigs.' "

"We would never do that! It's a fricking lie!" Shouted the youngest prince.

"Hush, Tommy." Said Will, glaring at the other. Techno only rolled his eyes and then continued.

The king, drunk with alcohol and grief, ordered for revenge. He had heard of the queen, and her recovery trip, and ordered her death within a day of the incident." This poor family has been wrecked by stupidity. "The king has paid his dues though and I had my men bring all the queen's jewelry that was stolen. I'd like to end this war and then we can investigate who started this." He saw many people nodding.

Good....Is (Y/n) alright?...Let's go see....

"We will discuss this." Said the king as he stood up again. "Thank you, King Technoblade." His icy blue eyes glanced over the Nether King. "I remember when you first came here." He said softly, before Techno left. "Thank you for helping with (Y/n)." He only nodded in return after glancing at Wilbur. Then he left. I wonder where she is....

((Y/n) POV)

Is this very wise? She wondered to herself as she climbed the apple tree with one hand. She had already ripped one of the sleeves of her white blouse. Probably not if I get one of those episodes. She shuddered. Her mind briefly went back to that dark place with the strange mist and voice.

"Is that wise?" She gasped in surprise as she turned and saw Techno. His red eyes met hers. "And I didn't know you liked staring contests this much." He chuckled as she glanced away with pink cheeks.

"I just wanted to try it since I haven't climbed a tree since I was nine." She positioned herself to sit on a sturdy line.

"Ten years is awhile." He mused. Her eyes quickly glanced over him as he stood there, taking in his confidence and his shape. "Done looking?" She quickly looked away, hoping her (h/c) locks would hide her cheeks. He chuckled again. "How about we go to our spot?"

"I guess I have to get down now." Taking care not to use her right hand, she started to make her way down.

"You could just fly." She bit her lip.

"They hurt when I open them."

"Oh...." Silence stretched as she slowly made her way down. "You could jump." She glanced down at his open arms.

"Okay." She released her hold on the branches and fell. Should I have hesitated more? She wondered as the wind whipped by and he caught her. He smiled at her as she turned red.

"Come on. I'll let you braid my hair again." He said as he put her down. She looked and saw his crown and mask sitting on the bench.

"Alright then." She said quietly. Her fingers, even her hurting ones, combed through the soft locks as she tried to focus on it. But her mind kept getting caught on the incident on the balcony. He was humming a tune as he sat her feet, enjoying the sensation of her hands. "Techno?" He paused and glanced at her. "Is this wrong?" Her voice hitched at the end.

"Wrong?" He repeated. Then he noticed her trembling wings and her sparkling eyes. Hair half-braided, he stood up and hugged her. "How can this be wrong?"

She sobbed quietly into him. He just held her, loving the closeness and the silence in his head.

"Father doesn't even know. Do I even know how I feel?" She murmured the last part. He knelt down in front of her as she held her face in her palms.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. She quickly nodded, looking at him. "Then let me help you understand this." He grabbed her hand as he said that. "If you want me to stop showing my affection, I will. Because you matter to me. More than anything." He placed his crown in her lap. What is this blossoming feeling in my chest? She wondered. "What do you say?"

Her hand clasped around the gold inlaid crown as she examined it and its owner. His smile was soft as her tears stopped.

"I-I like your affection and I'd like to return it." His smile widened more. "You matter more to me than everything as well...." But her sentence dropped off as she clutched her head as a migraine like pain exploded there. What the-

(Techno's POV)

His crown clinked to the stone as he embraced her trembling figure. Not again! She was as pale as snow.

"I'm here, (Y/n)." He soothed, keeping the anxiety out of his voice. "Just think of me. Of us." She took a shuddering breath. "Match my breathing." Slowly but surely, she came back.

"I think it's....gone." She looked up at him and his breath caught as he saw all her raw emotions on her face. "How?" He only shrugged. All I know is you're okay. A smile graced her features. "I think it's us. Somehow we can hold it at bay...." Just like her and the voices disappearing- But his thoughts were interrupted as her lips touched his. Leaning in more, he felt almost electricity pulse through him. Everything just felt right.

She pulled away as they heard a step on the pavement. It was Wilbur. He raised an eyebrow as he took in their flustered appearance.

"There you two are. Father just said that the terms you gave us have been accepted." She cheered and ran to hug him as he said that. They all laughed. "Will you be heading back now?" He looked at Technoblade. He hesitated.

"For a bit, to hand the kingship over to a more peaceful person." He bit his lip. Would she be okay with that?

No!...The power!...But we get (Y/n) still, right?...

"I see...." The prince paused. "Then you'll be back to help us, right?" He nodded.

"I should probably go pack now." He stood and grabbed his crown from the ground and his mask. "See you tomorrow." He smiled at the two siblings. It'll only be for a few days, right?

A/n: Hey everyone! We broke 300 reads! That is just totally epic! Thank you all so much. You are the absolute best!!! Take care of yourselves. 💕 Also, sorry for any mistypes....

Also, I've been going through a rough time in my life right now, so I might not update until Thursday. Sorry about that.

Have an awesome day/night.