Mavis' Message

Grey:
I woke up to a terrifying sound, then I remembered that is the wake up call. I hear screaming coming from farther down the hall. The music ended and voice came through the speaker system, "Good morin' please head to your nearest kitchen for breakfast, if your wondering which kitchen look at the map boards in your bedroom."

I rolled my eyes, yep regular morning with Katy. A rude awakening, huge breakfast, and then practising. The fact is that has seemed to be the way that Kathrona has just about always have lived. I quickly dress in pants and a tight blue t-shirt, and left my room. In the nearest kitchen, which had pancakes, waffles, sausages, bacon, and fruit.  Juvia and Lyon were already eating, Lyon was trying to flirt with her.

I sat down and Juvia smiled at me, "Good morning, Gray-sama! How did you sleep last night?"

I grabbed two waffles, a sausage, a couple slices of bacon, and a pile of strawberries. I sat down beside her and replied, "Hard, I think I need a harder mattress. I sunk last night."

Juvia looked at me with a curious look, "you sunk?"

I gave myself an inward glare, how could I even mention this to her! Especially around Lyon, he'll probably say something like asking her how firm her bed was last night or something incredibly rude.

"Don't worry Gray-sama, my bed was so soft last night I couldn't roll over too." Juvia exclaimed, and suddenly there was a clatter. Lyon had dropped his fork into his mix of waffles and bacon.

"B-but how? How? Ugg, never mind!" He blabbered, fetching his fork from the syrup covered mix of waffles and bacon.

And for me the day remained smoothly. After breakfast we did the usual, we trained. Today Katy recommended that I help Juvia practise hiding someone in her body. And as I have had done it before, Katy insisted that I help her.

By getting extremely angry glares from Lyon, Juvia insisted that we stay close to Katy for my "safety" if Lyon freaks out. Actually for me it was pretty easy, I just had to stand there. Well, really still as Juvia incorporated me inside her body. It was a bit weird but it worked, we also found out that it was harder to do than most think. Juvia had explained it vaguely that it was like a muscle that she hasn't used in a really long time.

We took a break after an hour or so, we sat down under a tree with Gajeel, Levy, and Katy. Levy as reading a book while sitting in Gajeel's lap. Meanwhile Kathrona was trying to comb out Gajeel's hair, she murmured something along the lines of 'need to have brought the dog's comb'.

I had originally thought it would be an ordinary day,that was it until Cana and Quatro's drunk challenged Katy to a drinking contest.

It had appeared that they had teamed up and had found Katy's alcohol storage in the cellar of her barn. They dragged her over to a table and insisted to have a drinking contest. Katy agreed, stating that it would be more amusing than thinning out Gajeel's hair.

Now I'm here watching, Quatro's drunk was out of it, he had already lost. Cana and Katy were at it, Katy didn't even have a blush on her face.

Cana then dropped her barrel, while Katy looked up from her's.

Then Lyon tilted his head, he then asked. "Who is the weird girl standing on their table giggling?"

Suddenly every member of Fairy Tail's back stiffened, Juvia looked at Lyon to the girl and back to Lyon. "Impossible, only members of Fairy Tail can see Master Mavis?"

Lyon's eyes widened, then a giggle was heard.

"Even the walking souls of the dead cannot hide on Holy ground, how have ya been doing Mav?"

Mavis' eyes widen then blinked, "They can see me?"  Every non-Fairy Tail member nodded, and she turned to Katy. "I still hate the magical properties of your base, Commander."

Now every one was looking them both weirdly, "It hasn't changed since the War, Mavis. Well, after we rebuilt the barn after the battle of Clover. I thought y'all were going to be dragon chow."

Mavis rolled her eyes, "I thought we would all die." Mavis dropped down onto the ground, and looked up at Katy. "That was until you pulled an ace. The entire corps were permanently scarred for life."

"And the entire population of Clover." Katy placed her barrel back onto the picnic table. "It wasn't our best battle. But, how is it out there?"

Mavis hopped down to the ground, her expression stayed placid. "No attacks, yet." Clover has been evacuated. I believe the king and princess wish to join you here."

My blood slowed down after Mavis spoke those words, and Juvia lessened her grip on my arm. I hadn't even realized the Juvia was holding on to me for dear life.

"But," Mavis' voice sliced through the silence. "There has been sightings of the dragons."

-----
So for not updating in a long time! I feel so terrible.

/\ - That is how my life has been lately

Plus, I received an IPhone 6 and couldn't log on to Wattpad with it until now. The IPad Mini that I started writing this fanfic on is just about fried and has been glitching when I try typing.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Micky-82