Lambacos

I don't own FairyTail, NaLu, or any other couples. I just love the way they are portrayed and used.

-~~~~-

Natsu:

I felt so at peace on the train, which was a first. I woke up when it stopped and Erza started yelling at me, and I noticed that I was holding Lucy. She was sitting in my lap, and I had wrapped my arms around her. Lucy looked up at me, I feel a blush cover my cheeks. I suddenly let her go, and she stands up.

I get shoved out of the train, Erza then begins to order us to get our bags. But gets yelled back at by Katy, then Erza asks her where is her bags. Katy snaps her fingers and around seven bags drop out of the air onto Erza, Erza was shocked. Katy clapped her hands and they disappeared, Erza was still shocked.

Erza regained her sanity and turned to yell at Grey who was quietly talking to Juvia. It turned out that he asked Juvia on a date after the games, I was shocked. I knew that pile of ice cubes had a huge crush on Juvia, yet pushed her away because he was embarrassed. Erza gets yelled at by an upset Juvia, saying "He asked Juvia, and Juvia said YES!"

Erza just shakes it off and walks away, then we begin to walk to our training area in the woods. Usually there is a guys cabin, a girls cabin, an indoor and outdoor eating area, and two separate washrooms. Now there was four more cabins, they all appeared to be cottages. Hammocks on the porches, multiple windows, and possibly a full kitchen. They had green tinned roofs like all the other buildings, with dark wood siding. Mira soon stopped us and pulled out a piece of paper. "Okay, Natsu and Lucy get cabin C1. While Gajeel and Levy get C2. Everyone else should know where they are going. And supper tonight is ......... Uh? It says ask Katy."

Katy soon replied, "Tacos made with the most protein rich meat I can find, mutton! And you will love it, and if you don't. I have a presentation on how dragons are made."

Everyone jumped, it was weirdly gross. I would rather eat raw chicken and get sick, I was going to eat at least one taco. Lucy grabs her two suitcases and walks over to our cabin, I follow her with mine. Once inside she breathed. "That was scary."

"What was scary Lucy?" I wondered, Lucy looked at me.

"Katy and what will happen when someone doesn't eat her tacos. A presentation on how dragons are made, it would mortify anyone. But I haven't hear of mutton before."

Lucy pulled out the ITab, and wrote something. "Mutton, okay. Mutton is meat from a sheep that is over one year old, before it was butchered. It may have high bio-natural vitamins and they will boost muscular growth. Also contains high protein levels, which will boost muscular development. Don't undercook, and common spices used are garlic powder and onion powder."

I smile, "Really muscle growth and development boosts! It might be good after all!" I look around, there was a full kitchen. A living room, a full bathroom, and a bedroom with a King sized bed. So we are putting our stuff away, and I sit down on the bed. I reach for my hand, then I pull into my arms.

"Have you noticed that Erza and Katy argue, just like Grey and I?"

Then Lucy slowly replies, "Yeah, well Erza is use to being in charge. But Katy is a goddess, and is only ordered around by Zeus and Hera."

"So who is going to lead training? Katy or Erza? Because they probably have different training styles. Erza is tough, but Katy can use every type of magic out there. She could really help us work on our spells, and find our full potential."

Lucy smiles, then nods yes.

$*At supper*$

Lucy:

I watched as Natsu took a bite of the taco, it smelled good. But, everyone wanted Natsu to eat the first one. After Natsu took his bite,he began to eat it quickly. I slowly took a bite, it was tasty it melted in my mouth. It. Was. Delicious. After I swallowed, I spoke out. "This is good!"

Suddenly everyone began eating, soon people were getting up to get more. I looked to my left to see Katy happily eating, then I noticed. Her only toppings were cheese and salsa, which seemed gross. Soon we were out of food, one reason was Natsu at a lot. But even he get full, Erza only ate 3. Katy looked around, "Come on. I only had five." Everyone's eyes opened widely, Natsu ate five. Katy snapped her fingers and another taco appeared on her plate. She quickly ate it, I couldn't believe it. Katy could eat more than a dragon slayer!

Soon after everyone walked back to their cabin, I pulled Natsu. As I pulled him into our bedroom, he collapsed on the bed. "So full. I can't believe Katy ate more than me." We got changed, I did in the bathroom. Natsu laid there in our bed, I turn off the lights, then crawl in with him. Natsu pulls me into his arms, and I snuggle in. I have always wanted this. I can feel Natsu's stomach, he was full. I gently close my eyes, and drift into sleep.

----------

So finally I finished. Sorry if it took too long.

I began to write a new book, and sorry. Won't put it on watt pad till I'm done.

Then I couldn't get writer's block, it happens when you are over thinking a book.

Anyways send me a comment, I want to hear what you think. I currently have 46 looks. So someone must be reading! :}

Yes, I do eat Lambacos!

Bye-bye!!