What happened to Katy

I don't own FairyTail, NaLu, or any other couples. I just love the way they are portrayed and used.

-~~~~-

Katy:

As Erza charged at me I turned to the side, and grabbed her wrist. She dropped her sword as I threw her up, she changed into another set of amor. As she floated down to the ground she summoned some swords that hung midair, and sent them right at me.

I sent out some of my high powered scream, shattering her swords. When it hit her she dropped, holding her ears. And they I attacked, I sent a beam of light towards her. She changed into a different amor, and locked her shield. The beam hit it, and I appeared behind her. It was a simple trick, she was sweating.

As soon as the beam ended, she unlocked her shield. I yell, "RULING RUST!" She yelped as her amor rusted over, stopping her freedom to move or change it. I walked up to her face, and smile.

Erza breathed, "I'm unable to battle you win, Katy. You did good." I transform back and release the spell, and Erza changes out of her amor.

Soon I'm surrounded by my friends, the Erza asks. "So Katy, how where you able to use that scream to shatter my swords?"

Lucy and Levy nods in agreement, I smile. "When I scream my voice shots out high frequency sound waves, it shatters solid objects. And makes your ears ring, its natural."

They stare at me, then Levy speaks up. "So you where born with the ability, that is very unnatural. I never seen any records with children having natural powers before, was it a family secret?"

I shake my head, "They didn't have records when I was born, because they didn't chart years yet."

They stare at me, "So how are you here today?"

I tell them, "I was given immortality, because I'm the only one with my power ever. FairyTail is my family, but my last name that I use to go by was Drago. I was mated to, Dawson Drago."

Lucy looked at me, "Was, that mean he's dead. And you suffer from a curse, you mentioned it before. What is the curse?"

I break down, "The curse of the dead dragon's mate, being not noticed until the world until it needs you most. Something will happen, maybe in a few months or a couple years. The curse breaks when the world has used you and you have saved it, I just been the only one to survive being without him. Just because I'm immortal, and still be afterwards."

Natsu speaks up: "So what happens if it's the other way around. Like the girl dies." I stare at him, "He dies along with her. Because he will always need her no matter what, at least she has a chance. But very slim, they usually kill themselves."

Everyone stood there staring at me, I felt so alone. I had finally made friends and now they are shocked, because what I have gone through. I felt like walking into a corner and crying my heart out, I miss Dawson. And will forever and always, because of my power. Maybe it's to teach people, enjoy the life and friends you have now. And never want to be immortal, unlike Zeref. That is something I will have to deal with, and maybe use my immortal gift for the first time in centuries.

-~~~~-

It may be short but a lot of drama.

Recap:
- Katy won against Erza
- Katy has a natural gift; Screaming Song (that's what it's called)
- Katy is immortal
- Katy was mated to Dawson Drago
- Katy suffers from the curse of the dead dragon's mate.
- Katy has an immortal gift

C U Later!!!!!