True lover's kiss

I don't own FairyTail, NaLu, or any other couples. I just love the way they are portrayed and used.

-~~~~-

Lucy:

I watch Katy walk up to MiraJane, and whispers in her ear. Mira's eyes pop open. Katy had told Mira that Natsu and I kissed, Mira squeals. Everyone turn to see what was the matter, I feel a blush cover my face. Then suddenly Natsu and Grey start fighting, suddenly everyone is fighting. I stare at the counter, Mira is siting there, it seem her brain fried out. And Katy just sits there watching, drinking a chocolate smoothie.

I raise me hands, and hiss: "CELESTIAL DRAGON'S PEACEKEEPING HOLD!" Everyone froze, staring at me. Their bodies are frozen, just as I said it, I walk over to Grey and Natsu.

I slap Grey, a large red mark of my hand appears on his cheek. I turn around, Natsu is standing there, I stare into his eyes. He knows I'm angry, a bead of sweat pores down his brow. I wipe it away with my hand. "Natsu, I totally expect better from you. So, tell me why you started fighting with Grey."

Natsu looks in my eyes and replies."he said that he thought that you wouldn't feel so embarrassed if you two when on a mission together. Then I told him that he was being a pervert, then he said that you should and maybe they would leave a village behind."

I gasp, Grey will pay. I walk back to Grey and I slap him on the other side of his face, leaving another mark. Juvia starts to cry, then I kick Grey where the sun will never shine. And I release my spell, Grey drops to the ground and fall onto his side. Juvia rushes forwards to comfort him.

I walk back to the counter, Mira jumps up and yells. "Lucy and Natsu kissed!!" Everyone stares at me and Natsu, I can feel my face turn red. I keep on walking, my right takes hold of Katy, and my left grabs Mira. I pull them into the kitchen, and lock the door behind me.

I sigh, "Virgo I need you help."

And she appears beside me, "Is it time for punishment, Princess" she asks.

I smile, "Yes, for Katy and Mira."

Natsu:

I wonder what Lucy is doing to Katy and Mira, then I see the kitchen doors open. Out steps Katy and Mira in tight maid out fits, it showed their chests and the bottom of their butts. I watch as every guy get a nose bleeds, except for me. The girls stare in horror, Lucy did this to them. Lucy steps out, she's wearing her normal clothes. Thank god, if she came out in one of those maid outfit if wouldn't be able to hold my self back (hint: sexually). I start to stare at Lucy, her beauty unmatched. She walks up to me and takes my hand, and pulls me out of the guild. We begin to walk.

"So Lucy, did you really do that to them. You know with the dresses, and embarrassing them."

She frowned, "Katy told Mira, and Mira blurted it out. It was my way of getting back at the, but the idea with the dresses was Virgo's. There is a possibility that she has a very dirty mind, very dirty."

"Okay, so what's for supper?" I restart, she looks at me.

"What do you want?"

I sigh, "You."

Her face turns red, I stare at her. We walk into her house, and she turns to me. "Seriously Natsu, what do you want for supper?"

"I said it, I want you." I take her hand and pull her close, her face get buried in my chest. Then she looks up at me, I lean down and kiss her. Slowly her arms wrap around my neck, and I back her up to her bed. I fall onto her, our kiss breaks.

She blushes, "I don't know Natsu, do you really want this?"

I stare at her, "You know you don't need to blush, I know you like it."

Her blush disappears, "I know I just don't want anyone to watch." I get off her and lock her door, I close the window and lock it, then pull the curtains.

"Is that better now, Lucy?" She nods, as I pinned her again.

I take her lips, they are soft and sweet, she starts to play with my hair. She moans in my mouth, I take that as my que. I start ripping her shirt, revealing her bra. Lucy begins to tug at my vest, I let her remove it. Her hands feel my chest and abs, I pull on her skirt.

All I remember afterwards was moaning, biting, and the sweet smell of Lucy.

-~~~~-

"I really like Virgo, she is as messed up as me. Hahahahaha, right Virgo?" -Micky-82

"I know we are equally messed up, Princess" -Virgo

"NaLu" -Micky-82

"Yes, I do agree with that statement, Princess."-Virgo

"Thanks" -Micky-82

See ya later!