What's an ITab?

I don't own FairyTail, NaLu, or any other couples. I just love the way they are portrayed and used.

-~~~~-

Lucy:

I groaned Katy gave me a piece of paper last night, it was a map to her house. Our train was going to leave at 11:00 am, and it was 9:00 am. Natsu, Wendy, Erza, and I were following the map. When I looked up there was a beautiful farm, fenced pastures surrounded the house and barn. We watched as chickens, sheep, goats, cows, pigs and horses roamed together. Amazingly there was a walkway to the front door, when we got to the door. Erza push on it slightly and it opened.

Revealing that the house was bigger on the inside, the living room was huge. The furniture was black leather, a furry green rug sat on the dark oak floor. The walls seemed to be painted a lilac purple, a hallway which was light blue ran directly in front of us. Sitting outside of the last door of he hallway was Lyla.

As we slowly entered Lyla ran towards us, and she jumped into my arms. Lucy, I can't wake Katy. She is having a nightmare, and soon she will start screaming. And if she does every ear in Fiore, will well, burst! Blood everywhere, nobody can hear a thing. Oh, everything will crumble! Society! Family! The low economy! The guild! Oh my, and no one could hear me purr!

I can't believe how dramatic this cat is, but it would be terrible. I sigh, "Take me to Katy. Please Lyla." Lyla elegantly jumps out of my arms and runs to the last room of the hallway. I slowly push open the door, and I heard Katy.

"No, no. No I won't make more of them! They are evil, and over cooked." I wonder what she is having a nightmare about, this could get weird. "I won't make any more pies, and I hate blueberries. Why do I have to make blueberry pie for? Why not Cherry pie, or Apple pie. Anything except stupid blueberry pies!"

Katy squeezes a teddy bear harder, I call to the others. "I found Katy, and your not going to believe what she is having a nightmare about!"

Soon Erza, Wendy, and Natsu pile in, Katy starts to beg in her sleep. "Please, Hera! I can't bake anymore blueberry pies, I may lose my lunch. 45 should be enough for the party! Please, I going to be be sick."

I look up to see confused looks on Natsu and Erza's faces, Wendy sighs. "Katy really dislikes blueberry pie. I just don't get why?" Wendy turns to stare at me, I frown and shrug.

I walk up to Katy's bed, and I start to shake her. She moans, then instantly sits up straight. "No more pies!" She looks at me, then sighs. And collapses back onto the teddy bear, then reaches for a small book. She touches it and it lights up, Katy's eyes open wide. "It's 9 o'clock! Why didn't you wake me Lyla!" She jumps out of bed, and rushes to her closet. "Thanks for waking me!" She runs right is, and disappears. I look in, there were stairs behind the flipping door? We follow.

Her closet was as big as her house, and it was underground. I could see thousands of shoes, dresses, shirts, skirts, pants. I was in heaven, and they all where beautiful. Then Katy ran by. She wore a pair of 5 - inch high black leather boots, a purple tank top, white jean shorts. A owl necklace graced her neck, and she had diamonds in her ears. She stopped, and yelled. "Computer! Action 594327M!"

Then a strange voice range out, "Complete in 5.5 minutes."

I looked around, Katy was still clutching the weird book. I stared at it, it was thin and wide. It was a white picture frame but instead of a picture there was black. The back was covered in a pink leopard skin coat, and it shined like diamonds. Katy noticed my stare, "Oh, yeah! I forgot to tell you I have advance technology, well more advanced than yours."

I look at her, then Erza speaks up. "Tech-no-l-ogy? That it a weird word."

Katy shakes her head, "Tech-no-logy. Common knowledge put together to create something that is helpful. For example this is a ITab. Its a device that helps me, and it changes size." Katy takes her ITab and pushes on its sides, it goes as small as a postcard. Then she takes hold of the ends and pulls it, it expands to its original size.

We are speechless, it was like magic. Katy walked over to a lounge and we followed, as we sat down on the couch. Katy opens a hidden door and pulls out four small boxes, she places them on the coffee table. And smiles, "You guys want to try some?" We smile each taking a box and opening it. They are exactly like Katy's, just Natsu's is black on the edges. When we are staring at the ITabs, Katy closes the first door and opens another.

She hands us some weird hard things, and explains that they are cases. They protect the backs, and they are designed so we can tell the difference. Natsu's is red and covered in flames. Erza's is light blue and as a sword on it, Wendy's is light purple with a picture of a cloud. And mine is pink, with lots of stars on it. Then I notice a small FairyTail mark on a corner, it was the same colour as mine just outlined.

Katy gets our attention, "Okay, Wendy can you pass me your ITab and cover please?" Wendy hands them over, soon Katy has the cover on. She passes it back to Wendy, Wendy smiles with joy. I try, the case wasn't hard to get on the back. "Good," Katy says, "Now we have to turn them on. Touch the black part which is called a screen."

As soon as I touched mine a piece of words showed up. 'Place finger tip of pointer finger in the circle to begin.' Soon after I did that the screen dimmed and then it spoke, "Hello, Lucy Heartfilia Dragoneel. This ITab has now conformed and evolved to suit your needs." I nearly drop it. It knows my name!?!

Time skip- 2 hours!!!!!

As we show up to the train station, I have learned so much in 2 hours. The ITabs run on electricity, I can play games and read on them. And I can write, also they won't open without a finger scan so no one can get on it except me. It's hooked up to some sort of world wide connection system, so I can talk to Erza, Wendy, Katy, or Natsu if they are far away. And it can answer complicated questions, like when I take full power. And what date will Natsu get his hormones back, also Katy showed us a picture of Dawson. He looked really nice, determined, strong and powerful.

As we board Katy sits on one side of Levy, Katy was showing her the ITab that she had brought. As soon as the train started moving Natsu, Laxus, and Gajeel get quiet motion sickness. Katy notices, and says something. They stop turning green and smile, did she cure them? Natsu leans in the window as he watches the scenery go by, I lean my head on his chest. I start to read one of Katy's books, she had written hundreds. From romance to horror and even mystery, they where really good books.

I look up as soon as I finish the 12th chapter of a romance/mystery book, called Lonely Nights. Natsu had fallen as sleep, I had not realized that I was sitting on his lap. He held me in his arms, it was really warm. Suddenly Erza looks up from her ITab, and stares at me. I switch the screen and message her.

'Natsu feel asleep, and you know what Katy said: They will get the odd need to cuddle. I guess even in our sleep, by the way how long have we been on this train?'

Soon Erza writes back, 'I know it just weird. I always saw you as a couple, just not so , so open with each other. But you 2 do look cute! And Mira agrees.'

I look up to see Mira smiling, she looked so happy. Then I look down at my lap, there sat Happy. Curdled in a ball, then I see the time. 2:30 pm! And Natsu isn't sick. Maybe Katy did cure Natsu.

-~~~~-

Hey, just to clear it there is no such thing as ITabs!

But there is a small possibility for Lonely Nights.

Be awesome as usual! -Mickey-82